Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Well, there are some older things like that missing under their primary user and/or builder. It’s just that they are A.) older and B.) The nations usually had something else(domestic) at the time.

But for something more modern that isn’t possible and would need to come to everyone.

1 Like

I was talking more German made aircraft, but yeah it could get something.

1 Like

Because this is only a pre-production model, the equipment is not complete, give Germany a transitional supply, that’s all, if can, take out the DA1, according to the “speculation” to a radar and engine used on the tornado, that’s ok, only need to have a good use, top jet, I don’t mind how basic the configuration is, it does not need to be a powerful official production model, Germany only needs a 13.7
As I said, the F/A-18 in Switzerland can also be used, or the F-16C of that country is not known, it is fine, just do not want to use the old F-4

Right because britain and sweden not having a f16/mig 29 for a year while everyone else got one was balanced? Why is it such a big deal for germany? At least they got on par equipment where as swe and uk were stuck with skyflash DF

6 Likes

痴心妄想,白日做梦。

1 Like

Is the Bro now asking for a F-16C with a F/A-18 and the DA5.

Give me a break

3 Likes

English please

Are you drunk? I think you need to wash your face and sober up now

I’m just guessing and eagerly anticipating like other “players who have grinded the Germany TT”, unless you really like to fly the Phantom against the Fighting Falcon or Eagle or the Gripen

I mean we had to fly an even worse phantom with no all aspect missiles and some of the worst BVR missiles in the game against F16s and Mig29s

2 Likes

also smh they should give the uk the harrier Gr9 with ASRAAMs im sure it will be balanced trusted

1 Like

M8 you do realise the MiG-29G is a thing right ?

And tbat no right for the other nations in the JOINT programme not to get there at the same time.

1 Like

Didnt the F3 get aim 9L’s

yeah and an even worse flight performance so it was kinda a down grade to the FGR2 that was the same BR

It did get ST which were a bit better than Aim 7F also yeah? Not saying it didn’t suck balls. The JA37D sucked balls at 11.7 on release with only 4 9L’s and two Skyflash DF

Yes, so we can only hope that there will be a new aircraft that can be used this time, otherwise the Germany mains power will have to continue to stay at 11.7… bruh

Brother stop forgetting the mig 29G who is at 13.0

2 Likes

dude britain, italy and germany have the same right to get the eurofighter idk why shouldnt britain and italy get it

5 Likes

the issue rn with germany is not a lack of planes but a lack of proper amraam carrier and more consistant cas, but really it is not a lacking country whatsoever except maybe in the light tank department at top tier, but that dosent make it a lacking nation whatsoever, germany is a pretty strong nation overall and can have plenty of good additions to fix those issues

4 Likes

Oh… Guys… You don’t seem to know what I’m trying to say, but I mean:
There are unrevealed aircraft in the list, I speculate it is Germany’s, and hopefully this is a pre-production model of the DA5, because Germany has never had a 13.7 aircraft, and at the same time, there are no unrevealed jets in Italy and United Kingdom in the list, so I think this is to make the DA5 a transitional product for Germany, when Christmas update, the three countries together get a more advanced version. And I did not refuse United Kingdom and Italy to get Eurofighters, I just think that at the moment Germany is extremely lacking in this, and it just so happens that Germany has an incomplete DA5 that can solve the immediate problem.
This is one of the options