Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

when super tomcat with amraams btw

2 Likes

Dk and nor would actually need to be non premium before they could fill the missing 5th air line from sweden. Would be a good addition later

Fingers crossed for danish F35 so sweden could have some useful CAS outside of the saab 105

1 Like

We need more J35s

I’m hoping for more variants of the LAV. They have a version with a 45mm and a 105 also one that carries Anti Tank missiles.

1 Like

They had the same engines but different sub-versions. C/D engines had around 20% more thrust compared to A/B engines iirc

Gajin will probably add the best J35F to germany via austria and if the germans keep begging for DK they could get the F35

Spoiler

Its got 9 hardpoints with 4 pylons for bombs. Huge win since CAS is horrid on sweden until gripen

Pls gaijin add Danish F35

1 Like

AIM-4 carrying J35’s would be swell

More LAV variants are a must. Would be sick to add the M-SHORAD. Stryker hill with a 30mm, stingers, and hellfires.

I would love to see more of the older missiles too, but I wouldnt really be excited about AIM-4s lol

1 Like

The swedes upgraded them to be better so they may be viable in gameplay.

1 Like

oh a like : D hehe

I’d be very excited to see them on F-89/101/2/6

Depends if gajin added the upgraded models sweden made.

1 Like

Did the Swiss use the Swedish ones on the Mirage 3S?

Dutch Leo to France.
Swiss Mirage to Ger.

Balance.

1 Like

Yep i’m going to get some images. :)

1 Like

Removed

1 Like

now i wonder what it could be

1 Like

I dont believe so, the missiles were exclusive to the swedish J35’s and export J35’s

Though with them asking for Denmark just to get a single f16 it does worry me i wont be able to get my home Danish F35 draken.

Still want swiss for germany for panzer 68 and leopard 140

1 Like

97jkxgz

Only the J35F could mount the RB 27 (upgraded AIM 4)

1 Like

Yea I knew he was talking about the 11th nation and not a sub.

So we are getting warmer : P