Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Bruh, Denmark belongs to the swedish TT, even if its just premiums

Tell that to the multiple posts asking for DK just to get a single f16 because of the wait for the EFT

Man, I wonder how the brits felt when they only had the Tornado…

Oh wait, I am one of those brits

Best I got from my quick search:

Notice the line at the very bottom

Had a better chart somewhere but oh well

Spoiler

F16 to germany? - #21 by EddieVanHalo

Germany needed Early Eurofighter now. or at least Polish or Dutch F16s - #296 by 141 allen

Just a few examples but i browse the german threads since i also play germany a lot but some of their reasoning reminds me of britain and sweden not getting anything to deal with f16/mig 29 for a year

2 Likes

Super Tomcat with VTAS, AIM-120B and AIM-9M would be glorious

Imagine getting F35 in War Thunder before GTA VI

was VTAS on F-14D?

Can’t wait for F-35s with fantasy stats, just like most MBTs have fantasy armor values

1 Like

F35 is a Danish Draken

Spoiler

More like imagine getting a TT draken that isnt premium before our sun explodes.

Danish F35 (Draken) my beloved

2 Likes

Only ever tested, found to be operational but never issued (similar to AIM-120). Used only by test units iirc

Seriously there are quite a few drakens to add yet 2 of them are premium like wtf

If my Danish F35(Draken) goes to germany im gonna die lol

2 Likes

The leaks for Israel are very ‘hopeful’…
I bet our “hidden” line is related to a non-German aerial vehicle for Germany or a non-Israeli one for Israel, since Japan and China seem to have defined their subnations (THA and PAK).
It could also be a new nation, but that’s more of a wish than a reality, considering the current neglected state of Israel.

Would Mirage IIIS fit?
(Assuming it is Swiss for Germany and air)

2 Likes

I think Germany can get J-35Ö, the Austrian Draken instead of the Nordic Draken.

They could, its definitely the Best draken considering it has AIM 9L and Sarh but it doesnt fill any gaps on germany air rn. Sweden has bigger holes air wise but i dont mind where the austrian draken goesm sweden has the austrian saab 105

Here are pics and short descriptions of what they are and do
LAV with the M901 turret can carry TOW-2s
IMG_5075

LAV-AG (Assault Gun) This one just has a 105 on the top which would make it a great light tank for 10.3. It would have very good speed.
IMG_5076

This one just has a bushmaster.
IMG_5077

These next ones are based off the Stryker chassis
M1296 Dragoon which has a 30mm
IMG_5079

This one has stingers but also has hellfires ducted taped to the top. I’m saying stingers because it won’t get the aim9x.

5 Likes

that last pic looks photoshopped for some reason

Though that wouldn’t be a premium rank 8 vehicle. And they “recently” got the tornado prem. Wouldn’t be suprised if gaijin added it to sweden since the XS is in a bad spot rn.