Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I heard there’s a Boate

Indeed

2 Likes

I dont actually know how good she’ll be in game. Iconic and far more interesting the stream of WW1 Dreadnoughts we’ve had, but I dont know if its the top tier BB we’ve been asking for

Like HMS Queen-Elizabeth or HMS King George V

@Rileyy3437 would be the person to ask about that

As much as i recognise you also need help in navy lines, i would be really sad if you have a quad turret before us xD

1 Like

i don’t really play naval but that ship looks pretty cool.

Yeah, I am already trying to lower my expectation for that patch when the F-2 is put aside in the teaser so the spotlight goes to the newest Flanker variant of the patch instead…

Then again there is at least some hope seeing how Sweden got featured in the teaser with both the Viggen and Gripen, and the Tornado was also in the Apex predators teaser. But then again with the Chinese complaints at their aircraft shown destroyed in a PFP (lol) I’m not even sure if Gaijin could even come up with any exciting way to feature it.

I’d say so as well. Let’s hope they at least feature the Rafale.

1 Like

It is bit too fat imo, wait to see amagi

1 Like

Yeah but Sweden is Gaijin favorite minor nation so they don’t count on that, for sure they represent them better.

If the Rafale (and EF, both together) don’t come in a glorious trailer like Su25 or similar, it would be reaaaally sad and make a lot of people angry.

Knowing Gaijin they would put thoses eurocanards in shadow in favor of another US or Ru plane still “more iconic”

3 Likes

Muhahaha.

What we will likely get first though is a Type 21 that fires Exocets before france :D

Germany for example as already Exocet firing ships ingame, so yeah i can totally see Gaijin doing that, would not be the first time French tech start in other TTs.

1 Like

Which was a surprise, but its a shame the Sea Harrier never got anything, any of them

1 Like

Just wait for Germany to get Argentinian Super Eterndards with Exocets :D

1 Like

I start to hope you navy stay shit like ours xD

2 Likes

Given how the current ASM’s work in game when Gaijin adds Exocets they will be better off hitting aircraft than ships

This is very true

Specially when there is no ships at that BRs.

Wonder if we gonna have a push for more modernized ships ingame at higher BR than WW2 BBs (but wich could not meet them).

Anyway… Second dovbleg today ?

I have no idea how they’ll balance them, but yeah that is one solution. But there is always AI naval targets, god knows why they were removed from ARB but they are still plentiful in Air Sim

Naval BRs could be seperated like ground is

The only F-16 prem I can see is F-16/79 with AIM-9P-4s right now

1 Like

Only thing outta sight on a Rafale should be it’s radar signature.

2 Likes