Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

If you really want to see the forums burn, you give Germany and Italy a Swiss and Spanish F/A-18C respectively, Britain an Indian Su-30 and the US an EF2000 this update.

You missed the Indian Rafale

2 Likes

Technically France can get Su-30MKA but lol

2 Likes

So thats even better, give france that Su-30 and give the UK the Indian Rafale

The Americans were given another battleship and that’s good. And what about France? Will France continue to fight Tennessee on equal terms with the worst battleship in the game? Or will France be pleased and finally given the battleship Strasbourg/Dunke a year later?

4 Likes

I’ll pick up my fork

We can have the Algerian one alongside the Mig 29:p

Yoooo the Tennessee is the later refit.

Copy-paste BB*

This is actually a new type of battleship.

2 Likes

Watch gaijin give us our Dunkerque class when other gonna have Birmsark/Yamato, and we gonna have Richelieu class when they gonna have space yamato.

2 Likes

It’ll probably show it a bit atleast and then kick off the blogs.
A lot of teasers are mixed and not really focussed on one thing and if the leak list is accurate then it seems it’ll be a very varied update.

Same gun, same reload (+50s without GE crew and ignoring repair), slighly better “armor”, slightly better AA (Filler for HE spammer/Repair simulator), same speed. I rather have Colorado with 16 inch…

On second year)

1 Like

Lol, from where? That’d be wild.
Kinda wish they kept things a bit more Western bloc amongst NATO members with the exception of stuff that serves within NATO.

1 Like

“Algeria”

1 Like

Except when it’s for USA or RU stuff, i wish we could have gotten F16/F14/Su25 sort of trailer with Mirage2000s, or i wish we would have something like that for eurocanards

2 Likes

Im just currently expecting the USSR to get the revenge class BB before britain does.

What?

Yeah, Not even a frame for most of the aircraft Britain has gotten in the past year or so as well.

Real shame that many iconic aircraft, didnt even get a few seconds of teaser time. Much like many of France’s didnt

2 Likes