Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

1 Like

F-4F Peace Rhine too

I checked the results right before taking a siesta, and it was 70-30, just as it had been for the prior 21 hours; I wake up from said siesta barely 2 hours later, and it’s suddenly 54-46.

You should surely understand that now I am like:

IMG_8288

1 Like

What happened is people voted their preference like the dev blog asked for.

And they just happened to have been waiting to just the right time to vote at the exact same time after 21 hours of losing. Just to give it an epic “Endgame Portals” moment feel.

1 Like

Instead of accusing the poll of being compromised, feel free to convince players to vote your way with proper arguments in the official thread.

Interesting relevant community manager quote from a ridiculous conspiracy theory thread.

2 Likes

Its strongest War Thunder player, he stream at russian.

And. He didn’t even try to understand what was written there. He just look at pictures “how it will be changed” and said, we should vote no. I don’t want the shells to be weaker.

He has unrivalled authority among the entire CIS community. Everything he says, the CIS community will support.

8 Likes

Oh… wow. I mean, wow.

So the voting was compromised as we suspected indeed.

3 Likes

Thank you for the source!

The way this community reacts when votes don’t go their way is insane.

2 Likes

Don’t stress. And I don’t mind gajin add AIM-9L on 2 British Phantom from RAF (F-4J (UK) & F-4M) but decrease BR to 11.7 for Air RB

Currently BR 12.3 (Air AB) and 12.7 (Air RB & Air SB)

I don’t mind AIM-7M characteristics slightly different AIM-7F

New Air-to-Air weapon presets, my guess

• 2x AIM-9L
  • 4x AIM-9L
  • 4 x AAM-3
  • 4x AIM-7F
  • 4x AIM-7M

Not russian mains, he plays on everything.

But he goes so mad then realize that no more oneshot to commanders hatch.

2 Likes

Oh ! I forgot F-4F (late) from germany tech tree

But AIM-9L replace 4 x AIM-9J ?

Tigers I finally gonna be put at 3.0? x))

Maybe the Char 25 will go down. Seriously that could be a huge nerf since that round is the biggest reason its so high in BR. Same also maybe for the 279 and SAV

1 Like

Would be nice but doubt

Depends on how the changes effect vehicles, some vehicles could potentially stay the same BR due to their other attributes while no longer having the ability to fight back as effectively, again we’ll see

Refried F-18 leak from almost a year ago. Either you’re meme-ing, or people have short memories, lol.

1 Like

Absolutely no chance the Buk is coming to game. Fake

1 Like