Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

It’s 164 subprojectiles for 30 mm and 152 for the 35 mm

1 Like

Yeah I won’t be the one comparing AHEAD to KE-AB because there’s a grand total of fuck all info about KE-AB. Though I imagine the CTAS would permit more volume for whatever you want to throw in there.

does anyone know why i am unable to buy Battle Pass levels? i already Bought the 2.5k upgrade and i want to buy all the way to 75 but i can’t.

Not the place to be asking that tbh, but probably gaijin put some limit or something

Ik but i don’t want to make a post and wait a response i’ll be glad if anyone can answer me

yea i had a discussion with shini

i know now it’s legit

i know who made it , and im aware he was ever :

• 1 : troling about the nation for witch it would come
  • 2 : he wasn’t aware of the vehicle itself and so gessed the nation from withc it would come for

Schwerer waffenträger. Its a boxer with lance 2 turret

1 Like

Yeah the schwerer waffentrager it’s the closest thing to the jaguar in terms of role, i give the advantage to the waffentrager in terms of survivability and tech, the ammount of stuff the turret has of technology its insane, the weaponry advantage still goes for the jaguar

I don’t think you realise how bonkers they went in terms of tech in the Jaguar, once again. I highly suggest you go have a look at the suggestion made for it, where it’s specs are actually very detailed : EBRC Jaguar: Reconnaissance Enters the Future

2 Likes

I’ll give it a read

you can buy the levels 28 days after the BP started, before that its not possible(except 15 level) when you purchased the cheaper one

for what i could read the electronics are pretty much on par with the schwerer waffentrager but the sights have better detection range than the waffentrager, as for the rest, the Boxer waffentrager has the same capacities, sound detection and identification, lws, 360 cameras and enemy detection and tracking and advanced FCS with multi tracking (altough i don’t know how much targets can it track).

Another thing to not, is that through the Scorpion program, all vehicles are constantly automatically communicating with each others, and those detection systems can be fused together. The main exemple, using the sound detection, is to triangulate the origin of incoming fire by having two separate vehicles detecting it (for exemple a Jaguar AFV and a Griffon trop transport). I don’"t know if Germany has anything similar, but that elevates the usefulness of those sensors even more

boxer seems to be more mobile. Jaguar only realy has the edge on fire power

Yeah Germany has constant connection and info sharing afaik, some of their squad members seems to be equipped with pads that connnect to other vehicles and constantly shares info

Yeah boxer 720 HP it’s pretty good but it’s still to change to the 810 HP engine, altough top speed it’s límited to 80 km/h idk why tho

At about 39t for a boxer, the 720hp variant would have less hp/t than the jaguar (18.5hp/t compared to 20hp/t for the jaguar), and its also quite a bit longer. While it will probably achieve better off-road performances due to the 8x8 wheel design, they are still pretty on par on this point.
with the improved 810hp engine, it will undoubtedly be better on that aspect

So speed it’s not límited that is just the speed in hard terrain top speed on Road it’s 103 km/h

1 Like

It weights 36.5 tons, infantry versión of boxer weights 39 tons due to extra equipment, name in English it’s boxer CRV block 2 if You wanna find it easily

1 Like

honestly the whole thing is still to new and information is convulated, most sources say 38.5t