Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Yeah… Even without the Brimstones, the Gr9A would give Britain a notable high tier CAS aircraft.

i mean the 2PL is only a modified 2a4 as well, the PL revolution kit was developed by Rheinmetall ,
the 2a4M can was developed by KMW
Both get up armored, better thermals, but what influcences their br the most is the available round, in this case DM43 for 11.3

3 Likes

If you don’t want it we take it shure. I mean we have our own 2A6Ms but hey you never can have enough Leo’s

Look a leo, so it must go to Germany.
Considering KMW had helped India make it. meaning it has more place in the German tree then the UK one.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t count on the 2A4M CAN’s armour. Being based on the PSO add-on, it’s possibly just dead-weight.

what would Japan get though

Funny enough the 2A4M Can has access to DM53 but yet the 2PL doesnt. So i’d imagine the 2PL has better survivability, but the Can has better damage potential if im correct

Hmm it’s new Kmw helped make it from what I know only the Powerpack is German and it’s made by Renk/mtu. Maybe do some research

i mean, might be possible for us to use it to force trough the buff again, since the add on frontal plate for the PSO is proven the same as Strv122. Gajin just is lazy /slow implementing bug fixes for things older then 2 weeks after reveal

The question is gunna be what new aircraft are the US and USSR gunna get. I seriously doubt they’ll only get ARH on existing airframes without something new to equip them at the same time.

US is probably the AV-8B+ or F-15C, but USSR. Not sure, maybe another Su-27 Variant with R-77s

1 Like

Please, gaijin please, add the 2A6(M)A3 instead of the 2A6M. I don’t wanna grind for a heavier 2A6 with worse survivability (the hull ammo sits higher).

1 Like

with out the brimstones what would the Gr9A even have over the Gr7 besides gaijin using it as an excuse to give it a better targeting pod

25b2fb8b52bdfdf310deca4d5388bc43
we cant see blog today?

2 Likes

It’s unknown if the 2A4Can has worse survivability seeing as the wedges make only sense if the armor behind it is good enough to stop the shells after deformation

Thai harrier, or an F-15 upgrade.

Honestly I can see the harrier being the poster boy of the update, the AV-8B+ for the US and Thailand, along with an AMRAAM upgrade for the Italian one, then the Sea Harrier FA.2 for the UK.

I might be a little silly

the 2PL has access to DM53 and 63 as well, gajin just uses them for balancing, in fact the 2PL never fired DM43 if i am right

i don’t think the F15C is coming next update properly the AV-8B+

Japan may get something from Thailand or something

With dm73 please

Mk 107 engine over the Mk 105
HMS
Gen 3 Tpod
Maybe we could see GPS guided Paveways?

They might also give it the 2 extra AGM/Aim-9 mounts but not give that to the Gr7 (which would be stupid, but sounds like something Gaijin would do)

Ahhh alright, makes more sense now, was confused when I clicked on the Wiki page for the 2PL but saw it didn’t have access to it.
Here’s the post for the 2a4m, the poster covers it in much more detail with sources and provides ingame comparisons for the Can