Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

One or the other no double standards.

Nah don’t want that shit it’s worse than a 2A4 from the 80s you can have it. As you already have Indian mbts in the British tree but no Canadian ones. Guess who has Canadian mbts

I want the Gr9 so bad as a better CAS option but considering there were people already yelling for it to be nerfed before it even makes it to the game I can already tell the uk wont be allowed to have the strongest CAS

2A6M canadian can go to UK, germany has their own 2A6M, the thing here is the uniqueness of the vehicle, not the vehicle itself the canadian 2A4 its pretty unique and not every country operates it, the 2A6M its operated by a lot of countries

the indian MBTs we have are mainly british exports and we just shouldnt have the T90 Bishma

3 Likes

Alright fair enough, I know the C2A1 MEXAS is just a heavily modified Leopard 1a3 (call me dumb but I just realized we dont have a default Leopard 1a3 ingame, therefore making the C2A1 the only actual Leopard 1a3 ingame if im correct.)
So the 2a4m can would just be a more modified 2a4 ofc, but with the default 2a4 at 10.3, wouldnt it logically make more sense for the 2a4m can to be 10.7???

Just did a quick comparison and found the “Leopard 2A4m Can suggestion post”, and comparing the 2a4 and the 2a4m can, the Can has access to DM53 alongside better armour, so logically the Can would be 10.7/11.0?
Here’s the post below

Spoiler

(Leopard 2A4M CAN: The Maple Leaf Leopard)

To late now it will happen

I wouldn’t call 2 a lot

What other fox 3 planes do we think will come

The BAE Hawk

No don’t switch up the convo Candain leopards a thousand years…

I remember earlier people were actually trying to tell me the Arujin will be a good tank

i will

I dont even disagree with them.

Its just that they can get really really annoying amd aggressive.

2 Likes

F4 ICE seems the most likely

2A6M CAN must also go to Germany for it is also a Leo.

If the UK has no claim to the 2A4M CAN then it has no claim on the 2A6M CAN.

One Leo must be in the German tree all Leo and Leo-based vehicles too.

You all cry, bitch and whine about the canadian leopard, just go make a canadian leopard topic, lets talk about the update here

4 Likes

It won’t onset even have blow out panels nor armor behind the gunners sight. They looked at 2A4 and said how can we make the design shit and with Russian parts

I just had a thought that gaijin might be trying to bite off a bit more they can chew, FOX3, French coastal and Benelux is a lot for a single update, sure benelux could just be copypastes, but French coastal cant.

Yes please someone atcually go and do that

1 Like