Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

thats what I mean the UK doesn’t have a single ww2 Refit of ww1 battleship we one or 2 inter war refits but they still lack a lot of anti air

tbf almost all of the late tier costal ships has thier anti submarine mortars just a shame they are lacking their anti submarine torpedoes as well (such as the terra nova )

1 Like

Im optimistic because it seems like the snail has gone to a lot of effort to model and animate depth charges and k gun launchers that are doing a whole lot of nothing rn.

1 Like

SHAR FA.2 carries 4, but the tradeoff is you carry nothing else but said AMROOMs (if we’re being specific, definitely AMRAAM B. No idea about A or C)

3 Likes

I would like to ask the people who keep mocking British mains for “wanting the world”, can I ask your options on this ?

na they will ignore it or bring up old stuff from back before we had the gripen and were asking for any common wealth aircraft since all of our domestic options kept getting denied

4 Likes

I think chinese navy is next at bat, actually.

Which reminds me to dig through potential chinese bluewater suggestions…

Are you ok, bub?

5 Likes

Its less empty than you would think in the interwar/ww2 era, actually.

Yes I just hate the double standards that all

If the Germans ask for an F-16 then why can’t we have the same for our tree ?

3 Likes

to be fair the F16 asked its the argentinan F16, also regarding the Centauro B2 nah everybody was calling out on russian mains for that, cuz that was some hard bs, or well at least the ones asking for a centauro in the USSR tech tree

1 Like

Or alternatively why the heck can’t we have domestic options, I’d much rather them than some bodge job addition.

Don’t get me wrong, there’s additions like the Rooikat, the Ystervark and Olifant which I really enjoy… just why can’t we have stuff like the Chieftain Mk.11, the CVR(T)s, Green Mace (yes that thing), Tracked Rapier, Contentious, stuff that’s British?

3 Likes

and ours we ask are through the Commonwealth statement so eh we are more or less in the same boat

Small detail, smin himself stated Commonwealth is not at home in the uk tree

2 Likes

Cause both are dumb and neither should be in those trees. Leo is German and F-16 is not needed in German tree. UK have 13 MBTs on rank VII-VIII yet they keep asking for more, meanwhile Germany have 10 and also no 11.3 premium which UK have. And Canadian Leo is gonna fill that gap for Germany like it or not. There already is C2 Leo in Germany, so there is precedence for Leos going to German tree.

Only Bs as far as I know. Very few if any imported As. It probably would have gotten Cs if it was retired in 2012 not 2006

1 Like

I get that logic in the sense that Argentina has and will continue to be a nation that provides vehicles to the German Tree (proposed Pucara iirc was going to be German, and the TAMs are a thing)

However ignoring the fact that it made Britain actually competitive in Air, I don’t think many peopke actually liked the Gripen. I certainly don’t love it

kind of i guess, wich made me remember, i saw this today, giving it away

1 Like

Tornado FSP was around before 2011 and had C-5, so if they’d stuck with the original OSD it probably would’ve got it. alas, they did not.

I’m not asking the UK to be turned into a commonwealth tree there a difference.

I want them to use the public statement to fill holes and atcually brings some species to the tree.
(India shouldn’t be used nor any other Russian friendly nations)

1 Like