Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

The D XXIII would be nice as well.

Doesn’t need much more work than a Bloch 157 to make it dogfight worthy.

8 Likes

To scatter things all over is the worst thing happened to a nation imo, would be ok if we could make a setup of vehicles with the same flag though.

1 Like

Sherman forever

Except for some nations it’s just not possible, take Singapore for example, Leo 2 from Germany, AMX-13 from France and Israel, AMX-10P from France, Bionix IFV being indigenous, Hunter IFV also being indigenous, Hawker Hunter from Britain and the rest of the jets are American (with some Israeli mods).

If we use the logic of “Singapore is part of Commonwealth”, all of a sudden you got French and Israeli stuff in Britain; if we use the logic of “Singapore is allied with Israel”, you would get some unhappy Israeli mains complaining about it as well.

1 Like

I honestly wish we could have “redfor” “blufor” etc or international alliances for our lineups.

Sure it might make some insane lineups, but it would probably be ok.

2 Likes

Yeah, i’m containing my hopium for easy/logical adds in terms what was actually used.

Would also like the S.14.
It was used a lot, but as a trainer. Luckily it can carry 2x 20mm gun pods and it would be the second slowest jet in WT. It would be so much fun to fly.

2 Likes

iirc it beat a 109D in a dogfight and it has a lower wing loading than the Spitfire Mk V, not bad for a twin-boom!

Armament wise its 8 nose-mounted machine guns would give it a burst mass of about 2.11 kg/s (more than the Typhoon Mk Ia)

1 Like

I don’t like .30 cals but when you have like 8 of them at low toers they become interesting!

Those ones are great, there’s already 4 of them on the Fokker D.21 in the Swedish tree and they set everything on fire

1 Like

Where are da devs?
monkey-funny

6 Likes

Yeah, prefer it over the 20mm variant. Too much space between the rounds and not enough ammo.

In the past I always questioned NL’s choice of .30 cals but now I understand.

Duhhh…they are devving a devblog.

1 Like

Bonjour

Where dovblegs…?

1 Like

atleast next week maybe this week now stop asking

Yo guys, did anyone see the sea harrier FA.2 in the leak, three questions, 1. is it gonna be added (the first question to start with ofc) 2. Where is it gonna be (tier VIII prem is likely, for def not squadron, or maybe behind Phantom FG.1) 3. Does it get fox 3. What are your thoughts

suzIOHu0JSA
Imagine if this existed/exists in metal (not sure)
(basically prototype bmp 3 with 76mm autocannon)

5 Likes

if it got fox 3’s it will get them. no one will know untill its shown in a dev blog or seen in the dev server. no clue where its gonna be probly in the british air tree

2 Likes

okay, bye

2 Likes

I’m expecting ARH premiums for rank 8 for each nation but the leak would make me guess the Indian MiG-21-93 will be that even though it’s not marked premium.
Also would make me guess the Harrier won’t be a premium.

Having said that…the Harrier would actually be a cooler ARH premium but I’m not expecting it will be.

Either way, how many spamraams can it carry?

2 Likes