Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

It was used as a target tug but afaik it didn’t lose the ability to carry weapons, they even made a variant with a small jet engine strapped to the roof

1 Like

I mean im pretty sure the german il28s were target tugs too…

1 Like

OV-10B(Z), Bronco with a jet
IMG_4696

3 Likes

Is this a testbed for the engine?

I’m pretty sure around 10 where built, it has a GE J-85-GE-4 engine

1 Like

some 685 design concept?

More like a project. I have yet found more info or ifit was in metal yet.
While BMP-3 was in development three options were suggested: this with 76MM autocannon and ATGM was the first.
Second would be the 45MM autocannon with caseless telescopic APDSFS.
That version never existed in metal, however idea of such cannon with ammunition wasnt forgotten and shown interest and development in 2011 & 2019.
Third version would be the first one to be produced, tested and because of this coupled with it being better for the vehicle and armarment options it would continue its development cycle into BMP-3.

1 Like

ah, i heard about the 45mm autocannon, I remember it has a prototype gun in metal?
ok, find it

That wouldve been so lit

Ability to use R77 via RWR.Thanks to Kingtiez for the image.

2 Likes

I believe other missiles can also be used in a similar fashion, weapons like ALARM, R-27P/EP though the last two are strictly passive radar homing which means they use the targets radar emissions to target them, similar to anti radiation missiles.

1 Like

That will be nice

Yes, pretty sure thats the gun that was shown in 2019.

1 Like

HVSD/Adams SPAA, Sabras and Tiran 6, Tiran 5 for Israel

1 Like

Sabras would be so hella cool and fill a massive gap, and the HSVD/Adams would finally let us have a capable SPAA that isn’t absolute garbage. Hell yah brother haha

2 Likes

Who made that image probably just have mistaken, because by the text it’s supposed to be R-27P.

1 Like

I have no idea about this.

1 Like

anti-radar air to air missiles, work with rwr, sounds reasonable

2 Likes

A great lakes naval map would be cute.

1 Like

Spanish AMX30E Leo 1 hybrid.

11 Likes