Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Why are you so sure Sea Harrier FA.2 from Royal Navy it’s early aircraft premium pre-order pack at rank 8 for great britain ?

I don’t know Queen Mary it’s premium pack or event vehicle or researchable

IMG_7041

9 Likes

The MPMM and MPMS are different vehicles.

I was just pondering what sub-tree Korea could get and spluttered what came to mind. Vietnam had a bluefor V redfor war like the Koreas and is now communist like NK, so it works very VERY losely

I mean. It can Sorta work-ish? I don’t know if it would be the answer to the Korea question, which is still left with no answer at the moment. But I would absolutely love to see both Korean & Siam’s Vehicles in the game.

1 Like

He’s assuming it will be knowing Gaijin, (Which ain’t their first time doing a stunt like that before.)

Though I somewhat doubt the warrior would be a Premium, cause we already have the Rooikat 105 as the Premium pack which would be a backwards logic type of move if they did do that.

The HMS Queen Mary that is a big fat 50/50 chance of it being a Premium or not.

The Sea Harrier I 100% doubt it will be a Pre-order pack but hey I could be proven wrong by gaijin. :p

blog today

1 Like

I’m not sure, I’m taking the mick out of Gaijin’s habits of putting very recognisable and imoortant vehicles that should be TT, and instead adding them as Prem/Sqn (Sea Vixen, SHAR 1)

its a possibility if the turret is heavy, which i dont think it is, i believe it doesnt have more than 50mm of armor(maybe tbere is composite but i dont really know or care)

Me :3

2 Likes

Frankly its a small group that just wont give it up.

“Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down…”

Except Gaijin always lets us down.

On a serious note, if I was a Canadian, I would be very happy that Canadian stuff are getting represented at all.

1 Like

I mean sure, the US had a platoon that used mostly captured vehicles so why not

they got an FW190 and 2 Bf 109s too

but then you gotta add more German captured tanks too…

3 Likes

probably tomorrow, monday blogs aren’t the most common

well one DovBleg this week is more or less guaranteed, albeit probably not the one most would hope for

1 Like

1 Like

If it isnt Coastal Sweden CBT im leaving

1 Like

I sadly dont think thats the case, but since the current Air Event is ending in one week, i assume the announcement for the next Naval Event comes within this week

1 Like

North Korea + Iran tree

face-holding-back-tears_1f979

3 Likes

Saeqeh, Kowsar, Azarakhsh, Yasin and funky F-14 😍

Iran would be a cool tier 5-8 sub-tree

1 Like

Iran would be a cool nation for their things to be scattered all over instead of being a subtree 😏