Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Thai harrier, or an F-15 upgrade.

Honestly I can see the harrier being the poster boy of the update, the AV-8B+ for the US and Thailand, along with an AMRAAM upgrade for the Italian one, then the Sea Harrier FA.2 for the UK.

I might be a little silly

the 2PL has access to DM53 and 63 as well, gajin just uses them for balancing, in fact the 2PL never fired DM43 if i am right

i don’t think the F15C is coming next update properly the AV-8B+

Japan may get something from Thailand or something

With dm73 please

Mk 107 engine over the Mk 105
HMS
Gen 3 Tpod
Maybe we could see GPS guided Paveways?

They might also give it the 2 extra AGM/Aim-9 mounts but not give that to the Gr7 (which would be stupid, but sounds like something Gaijin would do)

Ahhh alright, makes more sense now, was confused when I clicked on the Wiki page for the 2PL but saw it didn’t have access to it.
Here’s the post for the 2a4m, the poster covers it in much more detail with sources and provides ingame comparisons for the Can

that would be depressing that the UK will most likely have the worse harrier out of the 4, even japan a nation who never used them would have a better harrier lmao

Thailand doesn’t have the AV-8B+

[quote=“StormRyder13, post:7209, topic:104523, full:true”]
Look a leo, so it must go to Germany.
Considering KMW had helped India make it. meaning it has more place in the German tree then the UK one.

I forgor which one they had lol

oh i am aware, i do know the 2a4m can post

1 Like

Av-8S, basically AV-8A/Gr3

so realistically slightly better engines and a HMD, since both the pod and extra AIm9s and mavricks could go on the Gr7 as well

The FA.2 can carry 4 AMRAAMS the AV-8B+ can only carry two, right @Mytho-GR1?

Yeah, they could, but its Gaijin. So they probably wont. “loadouts are a balancing thing”

Think they can do 4 as well.

I more mean gaijin will some how fuck its radar or something or because it can carry 4 (yet has no gun and on a worse air frame) will be a higher BR

Do we know of any other leaked gen 3 jets ( apart from the benelux ones) that are also coming next patch?

If “overseeing design, development and evaluation” isn’t enough that german powerpack is.

I prefer this one:

8 Likes