Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Ah yeah i forgot korea.

But anyway add turkey, cuba, arab world, and Pakistan as countries that are equally viable as israel and boom you have 20 countries equal to or greater than israel.

2 Likes

Imdia can use british indian stuff in ranks 1 and 2. Finally give us a tech tree grant.

Does India even have enough modified stuff for the low ranks? or even licenced-built?

Like I don’t mind a C&P lower ranks but I feel it be better to have modified stuff at least.

I know someone had shown me an Indian modified Sherman but I haven’t seen anything that would be lower BRed than that.

Admittedly it is a bit sparse rank iii and below, tho you do get an m3 halftack with 106mm recoilless rifle.

1 Like

Most of these are worse than Israel, in fact, some don’t even have a proper MIC to begin with (Ex. Argentina, Brasil, Ukraine and India).

Israel MIC, while certainly lacking full domestic vehicles, has outstanding modifications of existing ones. Spikes, Iron Fist, Trophy, Pythons, M111, M413, M426 (later produced by Germany as DM23, DM33 and DM63), TAM 2C, TAM 2IP, DASH and more.

It’s a TT with more potential than any South America country or even Western nations like Canada or Hungary.

The 106mm recoilless rifle has become one of my favourite weapons.

Literally, everyone who has used it just taped it to everything. I want all the wack vehicles using it to come.

Argentina in particular has absolutely had a military industrial base all they back to the 1930s.

And by cherry-picking the weakest examples i listed youre ignoring the likes of Poland and Yugoslavia.

Ffs, i forgot Czechoslovakia. Germany is just czech copy paste xp.

5 Likes

Hopefully not too high, i’m hoping it will be the one Tornado platform i actually crew.

I’m vying for it being a unified tree. thats my main hope for the next TT. It would be super cool.

I’d argue against independent Hungary, Romania, ANZAC, Argentina, Brazil and Canada tbh

Hungary would’ve been best in V4
Romania best as sub-tree for Italy rather than Hungary, perhaps for Yugo
ANZAC + Canada as combined independent
Argentina and Brazil as part of ABC tree

Also against independent Cuba, but I genuinely don’t know how to handle that
Probably as supplementary vehicles to USSR, but they really don’t need it :/

2 Likes

Im hoping we finally let that Czechthunder guy from instagram rest, personally.

2 Likes

that would be a terrible idea, the gripen is the best candidate. Even if gaijin did that then uk would just like prior to the gripen being added at a massive disadvantage if their only ARH armed plane was the tornado while everyone else has 4th gens that can actually turn

tbh you can just say the commonwealth instead of ANZAC + Canada, just dont add the UK to it and simple, either way at top tier it would be nuts since you would have Abrambs and Leo2A6s in the same tree but eh

Spoiler

Me when there exists a notable British option to this problem

Cheetah E would work to fill this gap. It’s the only one that immediately comes to mind. I’d be pretty much convinced the Gripen will get R-Darter.

god no the Cheetah E is pretty much a mirage 3 thats an even worse option lol

some one hates every thing

also another SAAF plane but never in service

Canada is 100% viable.

For the Ground has plenty of WW2 projects(not just the Ram(and it’s countless variants) and the Grizzly) and of course, there Canada’s domestic LAV line and almost all Canadian Leos had been modified to the specs Canada wants.

For air it licence builds most of its aircraft and has 7-8 domestic airframes and their variants.

Tho personally, I think something closer to what Mahiwew wants works a bit better than Thatz’s ground tree. (and even my Air tree)

Canada with an Australia/ANZAC sub-tree.

3 Likes

Just a giant list of sub trees.

India and ZA would be best served independently in Israeli style and fully tiered respectively. Other Commonwealth nations are best used to supplement UK or any other tree their unique vehicles fit best in, hence why I don’t ask for Commonwealth.

1 Like

no I dont hate everything but saying “the cheetah E should be our ARH plane” when it will have to fight F16 with AMRAAMs and Mig29s or Su27s with R77 is a dumb idea