Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Why Iran? They really don’t do much with China.

Memez lol

Id say Pakistan makes the best choice. There are a lot of ready to use assets but also a good deal of them are good so players doesnt complain a lot.
On the other hand, its mostly Chinese mainland(NORINCO) designs, those arent, Taiwan can provide them. Bar very few vehicles such as the Mirage 5 which nobody plays.
Id say the best candidate for a 5th branch is the export designs of China, and there are plenty of designs of NORINCO who is aimed at foreign markets.

2 Likes

These are the official in-game nations:

Main-tree:
USA
Germany
USSR
UK
Japan
China (PRC and ROC)
Italy
France
Sweeden
Isreal

Sub-tree:
South Africa
Finland
Hungry

Every other nation has vehicles in the game sure but doesn’t have a home/an official announcement of them added.

5 Likes

All ROCA/AF vehicles are also marked with the five-star insignia of mainland. Gaijin figures out this is the way to circumvent politics and make sure that the majority of Chinese players, ie, mainlanders, does not abandon the game(and pays gaijin more money). Doesnt matter what governments think too.

Well, if gaijin wants to make more money off Chinese players, how about making certain vehicles not horrible and inaccurate? Not pointing fingers anywhere but were talking about the VT4.

Plus China has 4 lines in both air and ground so they can still have a sub tree.

Id say a subtree isnt much needed, rather, split off the light tanks(PTL) from the TD branch and put them together in a independent light tank branch and reinforce it with other vehicles such as the ST-1, ST-1BR, CM32 MGS and topped off with ZTQ15.

I’m not sure gajin ready F/A-18A Hornet in next quarter or 3rd quarter or december of this year

I predict for 2nd major update in summer new 4th generation fighter aircraft for USA tech tree might be F-14D before F/A-18A, and new Eagle with AIM-120C & pulse doppler radar but none JHMCS

But gajin not add new attack aircraft toptier in USA tech tree for 2 years & 7 months

I assume it might be new domestic RAF or RN fighter aircraft with AIM-120 and would be 12.3 ~ 12.7 BR for UK tech tree

With everything going on here this seems to be the real issue

What was the issue there? All nations got a 1k GE PFP that patch iirc

This is ultimately what they care about. Probably why they put in Israel before Iran even though Iran has far more air vehicles in particular.

I mean we could list 20+ nations that would have made more sense to come before Israel.

3 Likes

I still think somebody at gaijin was just making magachs in their free time cuz that was their favorite tank and the bosses heard about it and decided to not let it go to waste.

Thats my theory why israel happened.

3 Likes

Would explain why they are missing like everything they used. (bar the few minor model change C&P stuff)

I mean given the S load of premiums too before hand with this and your idea isn’t a bad one.

Especially since we been told that Israel wasn’t planed to be a nation not to long before it was added.

And the weird thing is how they know the fact that Chinese players pays a lot, but still refuses to realize certain vehicles. Not to mention the lack of a domestic SPAA and previously an IFV, the VT-4 is ill-made and honestly id prefer my C1AMV over that. No tanks has spall liners as of right now(but a lot of countries as well). The PGZ09 has a -2 depression lock due to AHEAD rounds but there are no working AHEAD right now. Still waiting for high-end Taiwanese vehicles such as the M1A2T or AH-64E etc.
Edit: not to mention that the J-7D is in a rather sad state. China is the only tree without a premium plane(not even prop) that can destroy a base in one run. A-5C is great at A2A and I felt it grinds fine but that doesnt change the fact.

For example?

Oh boi

Other than Iran, as i mentioned…

Switzerland.
Poland.
Independent Hungary.
Yugoslavia.
Romania.
Ukraine.
BeNeLux.
Brazil.
Argentina.
India.
Iberia.
Independent South Africa.
ANZAC.
Canada.

Edit: i forgot Korea, either as 1 unified tree or two separate trees.

Edit 2: how could i forget Czechoslovakia, who should have come before even Sweden and China lmao

6 Likes

Sorry, but Canada isn’t a real country!

1 Like

The CP-107 wants a word. (Totaly best vehicle missing for the game. Don’t belive the Avro Arrow supremacist)
Canadair_CL-28_Argus_2_CP107_10721_407_Sq_LAV_18.04.71

You are missing Korea if you are listing possible nations in general.

But if it is just better nations than Israel I was going on about reserve/rank 1 possible nations so India and Ukraine shouldn’t be on that list.