Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Iran too

1 Like

Cheetah C would be better for that

1 Like

I’d kill to have Iran added, even if I know it really shouldn’t be a priority compared to some others

1 Like

The Commonwealth is made up of 56 nations. That is a lot of options for C&P.

It can get tech from everywhere.

Limiting it to just ANZAC + Canada is far better. The remaining Dommions would be a better description.

4 Likes

tbh I could see gaijin doing that lol

Pls give me a premium Nigerian Vickers mbt mk3N Eagle tho.

I know but the tree is going to be mainly copy and paste of the US, Germany and UK anyway

And israel and china arent? Weve already crossed that bridge.

2 Likes

ANZAC + Canada would have unique stuff throughout all tiers for both aviation and ground, but that’s less the case for MBTs, hence they look copy paste despite being quire unique.
It’s something many tend to tunnelvision on, happens in huge amount with Benelux too.

4 Likes

People ruling out BeNeLux without actually looking at it frustrates me to no end.

4 Likes

light vehicles would be interesting

3 Likes

I mean yeah they COULD have unique stuff but if you seriously think gaijin wont just copy paste, shermans, centurions and leos to fill out a large majority of the tree then idk what to tell you

Thats gaojins problem, not ours

Depends, Is the Sherman Firefly Copy & Paste?

There was a reason why I said this:

Because both Canada and Australia/ANZACs well have some domestic projects(more so around WW2 and the 50s then now), do a lot more “modifying” and “licenced building”.

3 Likes

I get what you’re saying, but that’s really just going to happen with any tree that is in game or that still has to be added.
What I find important is how much potential a tree concept has, as initial implementation may be disappointing for any not yet in game but they would have interesting additions over time, much like China.

3 Likes

They still relied on foreing exports for their armed forces. Their best vehicle to enter service, the TAM, was made by a german company and later modernized by Elbit Systems (Israel). Adding South America is a senseless idea, there nothing fully domestic there (unless you count their love for Frankstein vehicles with Western tech).

Hey, look! The URSS 2.0 but even worse in the air department.

yeah which again still think Canada should have been the sub tree of the uk not SA at least then the end of the line would have given us a competitive MBT and could have also gotten the LAV25 which would have been fun

sees iran tree
opens
oops all t72s
gaijin where are my modified cheiftains, modernized m48s, t72 turrets grafted onto m48s, tankettes with stolen spike missiles, zulfiqhars etc.?

1 Like

What nation is fully domestic

3 Likes

There room after the Vickers for Jordan hehehe