Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

The only way to know with any certainty at this point would be to be the hacker yourself, which I can say is probably quite unlikely.

Especially considering its not the only, nor first instance of strange happenings being attributed back to the same handle.

let alone at the time when the original question was posed.

It only says that players were hacked in the screenshot, but of course you are free to post any direct evidence from the hackers here if you have them.

You don’t need to be a lapdog for every big corportation you see you know.

2 Likes

where ka52k

1 Like

Added

I hope Su-39 will get R-77s

3 Likes

Ok, apparently the Forums broke, or they “updated” it?

1 Like

https://forum.warthunder.com/t/apparently-now-links-and-forum-embedding-doesnt-work/89496

do it like this

Since Japanese air already has five lines, I’m expecting the attacker/dive bomber and heavy fighter lines to be fused to create room for a Thai/Southeast Asian line.

1 Like

Where is the true naval helicopter?!

Spoiler

PS

Spoiler

Apart from AB.212ASW and AW101, for Italy you can also add AS.61 Sea King, AB.204AS and NH-90 + AB.47J and yeah, A.106.

2 Likes

I just want to see if they will add the T84 as i doubt they will add the user nation version

Where the Thai ground leaks

2 Likes

It’s Fixed! №89 - News - War Thunder

Yeah man, might as well give the R27’s too then I hear people talk about. Would be a weird little missile slinger.

1 Like

yes, exactly. so why are you opposing it? the RCE can come from either the game OR EAC.

that does not make any sense at all. if people think its EAC then won’t the developers look to find and close that vulnerability faster to save reputation? thus making it harder for cheaters to cheat in the future.

it will, arhs are next update and also an f18, if russia gets no counterpart then the current existing aircraft will definitely get it

Mig 29 SMT would properly get it

I appreciate the effort the War Thunder team has put into addressing these bugs. It’s great to see improvements that enhance our gaming experience. The fixes for naval repair, aircraft flickering, and missile behavior are especially welcome.

Guys let’s keep enjoying the game and reporting any issues we encounter.

Me

1 Like

I don’t think that F/A-18 will be in the next update. Devs currently focused to give ARH capable aircrafts to all nations. Hornet is not a solution.

1 Like

If F-18 is guaranteed, or if F-15C is coming, then it’s basically Gaijin’s duty to add the Su-30M. USSR gets its’ first proper multirole (no SMT is not good enough), and has it’s first Flanker model equipped with ARH’s. Su-27 as is in game cannot equip ARH’s.

6 Likes

Yeah someone went ham with their bot on last thread. I guess you can’t post “lettuce pray” anymore, that’s spam.

5 Likes