Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Yeah man, might as well give the R27’s too then I hear people talk about. Would be a weird little missile slinger.

1 Like

yes, exactly. so why are you opposing it? the RCE can come from either the game OR EAC.

that does not make any sense at all. if people think its EAC then won’t the developers look to find and close that vulnerability faster to save reputation? thus making it harder for cheaters to cheat in the future.

it will, arhs are next update and also an f18, if russia gets no counterpart then the current existing aircraft will definitely get it

Mig 29 SMT would properly get it

I appreciate the effort the War Thunder team has put into addressing these bugs. It’s great to see improvements that enhance our gaming experience. The fixes for naval repair, aircraft flickering, and missile behavior are especially welcome.

Guys let’s keep enjoying the game and reporting any issues we encounter.

Me

1 Like

I don’t think that F/A-18 will be in the next update. Devs currently focused to give ARH capable aircrafts to all nations. Hornet is not a solution.

1 Like

If F-18 is guaranteed, or if F-15C is coming, then it’s basically Gaijin’s duty to add the Su-30M. USSR gets its’ first proper multirole (no SMT is not good enough), and has it’s first Flanker model equipped with ARH’s. Su-27 as is in game cannot equip ARH’s.

6 Likes

Yeah someone went ham with their bot on last thread. I guess you can’t post “lettuce pray” anymore, that’s spam.

5 Likes

could be a solution to Germany

Renewed Vietnam vet

I think the f18 is the best solution to giving everyone a decent bvr missile slinger for the June update. I know peeps hate the idea of it because the US should get it and i play most nations air at top tier and i dont care because sure someone gets a better version for a while and while i wait i get at least one new aircraft every update or every other update so ive got stuff to play with. Then eventually ill have the better version at .3 br higher lol

1 Like

More like this according to this.

1 Like

Who is everyone? Japan who doesn’t have any ARH slinger cannot get the horny.
Three nations can get it.
USA: have their own ARH slinger F-16C
Britain: have Jas39c
Sweden will probably get jas39c copy-paste.

Su-30M has PESA radar. Too cool for the gsme right now.

Germany can get a swiss hunter and sweden doesnt need the f/18 rn they can get it later to make the tree more appealing considering it had one 1 cool vehicle given to other nations which had way more variety. Swedens air tree is not really appealing kinda like germanys, just waitiing for them to get some more stuff.

2 Likes

Germany has own ARH slinger variant. Famous Vietnam veteran.

1 Like

Didnt mention it but since they are gonna just add darter to the SAAF grip, then they dont need the Australian f/18 or can f/18, wouldnt be bad to see them tho

Anyone know whats up with the gaijin.net // issues page? Cant search up earlier reports

@Smin1080p Why links arent working on the Forum? Is this a intended change or a bug?

1 Like