Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

V1 was even partially built

So British F-111K when then ? lol

I am pretty they said not all swiss vehicle gonna be in Germany (at least I hope so)

1 Like

Imagine comparing two WT additions separated by 10 years… Also they can just get the F-111C which they don’t need in the 1st place

1 Like

Where Aster 15 / 30 ? :(

Résumé

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlHPaxOY7hE

2 Likes

Honestly this is what I want a tactical RB mode to be. Ban the strategic bombers, remove the kill cam, let people choose to play air only and you have a cool combined arms mode.

And first, remove name on enemy planes.

Don’t know why we have name in air RB but not in Ground RB, just removing that would add a lot of tactics on air battle.

1 Like

Ah yes Space bomber will have a field day with this

2 Likes

Well I was starting from ground RB as a base so thats assumed.

While some of these jets would be cool to see, I suspect the sub tree will help fill a lot of the gaps were currently experiencing

They also have some good CAS planes which is the key issue for Japanese mains right now with lineups

1 Like

I doubt the sub tree will be the end of New japanese vehicles being added, although the options for Japan gets fewer and fewer as time marches on.

6 Likes

I don’t know that. Well the, yes it would go to Germany.

There is nothing saying that any other Swiss vehicles will go to Germany.

1 Like

Im out of the loop is the t90 still the only tank with a spall liner?

Yea, i know. I was just misunderstanding the topics direction lol Least I listed the few of some unique vehicles for the 8.0 range which has some CAS capabilities. As for the higher Br range, Thailand can help a lot more there.

They guy said they said it somewhere so must be true 😂
I don’t really care tbh, France, Germany. Both close enough for me. I never really care that much for stuff like that. Unless they’d do like a Swiss operated French jet to China or something.

Btw, Ozzie Mirage III when? One of the best ones I believe.

The T-90M, T-72B3, T-80BVM, all Strv 122s, Leopard 2A5/6/7V, and I think the Leopard 2 PSO have them. The Arietes should be getting them some time also.

Only T-90M has them for USSR and only that version IRL has it.
German: Leo 2A7V/A6/A5/PSO
Swedish: Every Strv 122 + Leo 2A6 (Finland)
Britain: Challenger 2 (every model), Chally 3 is a test bed so no but if that thing came into production model, will have.
Italy: None
France: None
USA: None
China: Maybe VT-4 and ZTZ-99/99A will have.

2 Likes