Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Im hoping we finally let that Czechthunder guy from instagram rest, personally.

2 Likes

that would be a terrible idea, the gripen is the best candidate. Even if gaijin did that then uk would just like prior to the gripen being added at a massive disadvantage if their only ARH armed plane was the tornado while everyone else has 4th gens that can actually turn

tbh you can just say the commonwealth instead of ANZAC + Canada, just dont add the UK to it and simple, either way at top tier it would be nuts since you would have Abrambs and Leo2A6s in the same tree but eh

Spoiler

Me when there exists a notable British option to this problem

Cheetah E would work to fill this gap. It’s the only one that immediately comes to mind. I’d be pretty much convinced the Gripen will get R-Darter.

god no the Cheetah E is pretty much a mirage 3 thats an even worse option lol

some one hates every thing

also another SAAF plane but never in service

Canada is 100% viable.

For the Ground has plenty of WW2 projects(not just the Ram(and it’s countless variants) and the Grizzly) and of course, there Canada’s domestic LAV line and almost all Canadian Leos had been modified to the specs Canada wants.

For air it licence builds most of its aircraft and has 7-8 domestic airframes and their variants.

Tho personally, I think something closer to what Mahiwew wants works a bit better than Thatz’s ground tree. (and even my Air tree)

Canada with an Australia/ANZAC sub-tree.

3 Likes

Just a giant list of sub trees.

India and ZA would be best served independently in Israeli style and fully tiered respectively. Other Commonwealth nations are best used to supplement UK or any other tree their unique vehicles fit best in, hence why I don’t ask for Commonwealth.

1 Like

no I dont hate everything but saying “the cheetah E should be our ARH plane” when it will have to fight F16 with AMRAAMs and Mig29s or Su27s with R77 is a dumb idea

Iran too

1 Like

Cheetah C would be better for that

1 Like

I’d kill to have Iran added, even if I know it really shouldn’t be a priority compared to some others

1 Like

The Commonwealth is made up of 56 nations. That is a lot of options for C&P.

It can get tech from everywhere.

Limiting it to just ANZAC + Canada is far better. The remaining Dommions would be a better description.

4 Likes

tbh I could see gaijin doing that lol

Pls give me a premium Nigerian Vickers mbt mk3N Eagle tho.

I know but the tree is going to be mainly copy and paste of the US, Germany and UK anyway

And israel and china arent? Weve already crossed that bridge.

2 Likes

ANZAC + Canada would have unique stuff throughout all tiers for both aviation and ground, but that’s less the case for MBTs, hence they look copy paste despite being quire unique.
It’s something many tend to tunnelvision on, happens in huge amount with Benelux too.

4 Likes

People ruling out BeNeLux without actually looking at it frustrates me to no end.

4 Likes