Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

wouldnt say those are enough reasons , thats only diplomatic relations

Bruh no I don’t want to believe it’s can’t be

Consider the fact they have added a nation that hates the one they where put into due to things like “commonwealth”

2 Likes

Well Hungary, so.
But again, Israel needs to expand its light tank options first. Good CAS but hard to spawn.

3 Likes

They have a pretty good track record, though the only thing is this one mentions its all rumors unlike the other ones which did not have that disclaimer.

Also I did ask Smin about the F-2 early and XF-2A and from the sounds of it, it’s considered the same as the EFT and not coming this update or close to it.

It’s possible maybe this is leak is for a later update or only some of it will appear this update. Things can change in development so best we can do is as always wait for devblogs, but it does make for interesting discussion.

Only reason to split, I would think is that they’re waiting to bring EFT with Fox 3s when Fox 3s get to the level of Gen 4 aircraft. Either way, at least you guys are eating good with Gripen still (like we were with the AJ).

As @WreckingAres283 mentioned, it could be added without Fox 3s as the early variants didn’t use them.

I’m pretty sure it was added because they could because why not since other nations are getting it. They still haven’t added the Japanese pilot to the F-15J to show it still is a copy and paste model wise.

AFAIK, any named update is a major update, which means we get 5 major updates a year (any update seen here). It’s just the December update and sometimes June update that are the biggest (for obvious reasons, summer/winter break).

3 Likes

not “enough”? … and Hungary is?
first of all israeli-singapore relation is pretty deep (much of it is secretive as well) … and the amount there exceeds what Gaijin theoretically needs/requires.
But then again Gaijin’s Business and WT player demands on the other hand are different statistics though and those dictates the decisions even more.

2 Likes

Another thought is that Turkey would be a subtree for Israel, due to their military cooperation as well, but given these evidence it could be rather unlikely:
Detailed buryatkar model in one of the videos
Possibly two premiums in the same update, as a subtree
Ongoing politics

Their military collaboration is really not as wide as many think.

Chile has closer military ties to Israel, so Chile would be a better sub-tree imo.

3 Likes

to be clear this is someone trying to impersonate me. technically I can’t say for sure that the info is incorrect because I have no information on future patches beyond what I have posted about previously, but the fact they are trying to pretend to be me suggests it is false.

11 Likes

Thats why I still think we are getting Turkey independent. It was 3 updates from WOC(Israel) to FAI(Finland), and then another 4 updates to SOA(Hungary), 2 updates has passed and its the 3rd this march.

2 Likes

Yea same and they had some of there stuff too

Hopefully we wont get banned for redeeming it like the last time.

1 Like

literaly didnt even use a vpn, my ip adress was normal the whole time

I mean assuming we are getting a new nation tt in the june update.
This means pre orders are likely going to be in this update.

Giving the leak has a Turkish Leo that won’t fit anywhere and a premium plane that Turkey was testing.

A long with these unused decals.

For both ground and air I mean it’s really speaks for it self

Yeah I got it as well

The first two are Swedish no?

I agree. However I havent seen pre orders on both tanks and planes on the same update yet. Its usually planes preorder > air TT plus ground preorder > ground TT, however there is relatively less effort needed so its plausible.

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken a few months ago people got banned for redeeming a reward which wasn’t meant for them.

i mean if that would be the case they would have just restricted it to the chinese shop site /steam platform they got

Hopefully you are right

The first two were Swedish CBT decals yea I put them there for comparisons.

1 Like