Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Yeah. Helis should be a lot easier, AH-1 variants, T129, ending with T929. Only the T929 needs an overhaul.

1 Like

easy way to try find out @Smin1080p, there is no problem with us reedeming the decal is there?

1 Like

I hope for an independent Turkish tree, though I don’t hope it’s the next one.

Yugoslavia would be preferred for me.

3 Likes

I’m been brought over to the idea we are getting a REDFOR nation. As could be used as another home for Warsaw pack nations. Well, I do have my preferred nation to come I think it’s unlikely right now.

Besides the only Turkey proposals, I’ve seen are Israeli-style tree so it’s not a nation I look forward to right now.

Besides don’t we think a tested aircraft is weak for an air pre-order? considering more the a handful “tested it” one even in-game.

If you ask me right now it’s looking like the F-20 will be the prize for the air event coming up under the new event cycle.

2 Likes

You get permanently banned as soon as you activate the code

source: trust

2 Likes

Tbh I think having this is a strong point as then that leave production vehicles in for the tt.

wha-

What part are you talking about?

The pre-order or the event?

Yeah premium vehicle needs to be something with strong connections to such nation either historically or by being developed by it

1 Like

He’s talking about F-20 as Turkish premium

2 Likes

The F 20 as a pre order

1 Like

One more thing

A lot of things took place one hundred years ago: including the abolishment of the Ottoman Caliphate and de facto republic. Its on march, which is around the update

1 Like

I’m completely against it btw. Something that wasn’t even planned to be used by Turkey as their premium? Something like that spammed in battles? Horrible idea imo

1 Like

Its fine yes. It just redeems the decal.

9 Likes

@Miraz05 there u got it, thanks for the quick answer Smin

1 Like

sike

1 Like

It’s official. You can activate it. We made a post about it today on Steam.

9 Likes

ah nice, yeah dont realy check steam much, and it gets confusing when the chinese war thunder website gets the announcements but the other languages dont

1 Like

UU booster is a mean to overcome the firewall. With UU booster, a steady connection of ~200 ping can be achieved playing at EU, given good enough connection. It is one of the most widely used game boosters in China, when I was back in China I also played R6 Siege with it, alongside with warthunder.
It is known for its connection stability and large amount of games that can be boosted.

1 Like

If you ask me “Tested Vehicles” should be event vehicles.

oh intresting, that being said, this questionable how it currently plays out in China, since they got realy restricted lately