Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Call in the bomber command, not sure if a swordfish can carry a twelve thousand pound tea bag.

I mean it was built. so it is a valid addition.

Albit not on the ocean but on a lake in Alberta.

So you’re assuming a premium alternative to the squadron Leo 2PL?
I still think the Indonesian Leo 2RI is a better fit. Same as 2PL and 2TR. And I doubt Indonesia can be slotted as a sub tree anywhere. Whereas Turkey can be introduced as a subtree somewhere.
That’s assuming this is for Germany.
If its for Italy, for some reason … then its a totally different disussion.

would say the singapore one is more likely Leo 2SG, got recently forwarded as well

Italy can have leopards from Hungary, so I dont think its for Italy at all.

2 Likes

it is, germany got the turkish leopard skin as well, wouldnt go ot italy

2 Likes

Yea, the reason I didn’t include 2SG is coz … Singapore has pretty substantial local defense industry and has many unique vehicles of their own.
So … Singapore has the ability to be introduced as a single-line subtree (like Hungary but better).
As for under which nation? Britain or Israel.
I’d go with Israel since Britain already has South Africa and can/might get India in future

M8 gaijin don’t give a damn about skins and never has.

Tell me where skins have became an issue ?

1 Like

i love my sub tree that has nothing more to add

israel and singapore have no relations at all , that doesnt fit at all

1 Like

Someone sent me this but it probably meant that Turkey is coming sooner than later.

wrong

Shackleton 3

2 Likes

Holy moly is this true ? tbf it does look edited

Calm down jeff bezos, some ountry don’t even have your simialr cool premium with camo net

Skins mean nothing. Always have as they are just a mutch of User-made skins now able to be seen by everyone and sold for GJN coins.

1 Like

I would say - very controversially, Vietnam. Their industry is very bland and wont offer a lot of vehicles, but it does have a lot of cooperations with Israel.
However, this is mainly in forms of light arms. Vietnam operates no Israeli vehicles fit for warthunder, but in other forms, such as the TAR-21 and Negev LMG.

Did a quick google, apparantly this is taken in 1983.

3 Likes

Same with other vehicles in other trees too

at least around 30 vehicles have been hidden due to their trees being added.
So I just don’t get why he has this mind set

1 Like

Mate,
read:
" Singapore was expelled from Malaysia on 9 August 1965, becoming a sovereign country. With an independent foreign policy, Singapore would establish full diplomatic relations with Israel."
The the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF), was modeled after the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF).
Today, the two countries operate many of the same weapon platforms, including early warning aircraft, anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles, aircraft and surveillance technologies.

Israel–Singapore relations - Wikipedia.

that has nothing to do with that lol, its just common knowledge.
See it like this gajin wants to make money, they will most likely 1 big money maker each of the coming updates now. First was the US, meaning most likely the next coming 2 updates they will add either a russian or a german premium + some “less” popular countries.
But generaly 1 big money maker