Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

its not as why

it came from the same person who shared the event leak

it is not far fetched

Given this guy got around 75% of stuff right over two to 3 list.
And a separate source with the same leak with more clarification.

Then I say this leak looks pretty solid

Ovlia told us to take it as false, in the case of a leak false and fake are the same thing.

she is not outright denying it, just suggesting

2 Likes

to be clear this is someone trying to impersonate me. = Someone is using her name

technically I can’t say for sure that the info is incorrect because I have no information on future patches beyond what I have posted about previously, = She doesn’t know if the info is fake or not

but the fact they are trying to pretend to be me suggests it is false. = It could be or it not be

2 Likes

Just cause leak lists overlap doesn’t mean they are reliable

1 Like

Well for now I’ll take it as a fake after all you can only have right(correct) or wrong(fake) with a leak.

And being told to take it as false is perfectly being told to take it as fake.

Besides impersonating someone else just pushes it more to the fake to me as they only be doing the to make it seem real.

1 Like

I mean that is why we are here isn it ?

To discus whether or not we believe in these lists.

I am indeed discussing.

wdym overlap

as far as im aware olivia hasnt leaked the f20 f2 and the other ones

2 Likes

There been another guy in a private discord that had leaked the same stuff but also said the F-2 and one of the O4 was a mistake.

But also correcting that Japan will get a top tier jet.

6 Likes

Just a general statement about faulty logic

I think I’m misremembering lol. I think you’re right here.

So in sum, what’s in the files for an R-77 carrier presently is Yak-141, and what’s in the game for the USSR tree that could carry it as is (or with a modification) is the Su-39, MiG-29SMT, and Yak-141.

After looking through the sources, the SU-27SM is basically an Su-27 upgraded with Su-30MK2 technology. Given that the Su-30MK2 came from the Su-30MKK, and the Su-30MKK is the Chinese designation and variant for the Su-30MK, the export model of the Su-30M, which is the (first) multirole upgrade designed shortly after the creation of the Su-30… I still think the most appropriate multirole Sukhoi with Fox-3 capabilities will be the Su-30M. As far as I’m concerned, that really should be the next Flanker, outside of a new Flanker matching a large leap in tech, like we’d see in a December patch.

Why hasn’t M735 been fixed? It’s been almost 6 months and it was a bogus report that was supposed to be fixed.

The only issue here (this is something I’ve had pointed out to me any time I’ve had the same take) is that Taiwan never actually got to use or test fly it. While it was absolutely designed to their specifications, it wouldn’t entirely make sense for them to get it if they never got to test fly it.

I think it’s safe to say that if the F-20 does come, it will be in the US tree

or MiG-21-93 )))))

I mean, current shipborne AA is almost always enough to deal with low-alt CAS, but this could be useful for bombers trying to do some big tosses.
With that being said out of the 10ish lancaster runs, I was never downed by a bravy, so that remains to be a question.

Imagine if that ends up as the next event plane, after the upcoming one lol

I can perfectly imagine some super beefed up MiG-21s at 11.7 wondering why they are here with 2 R-73s.

1 Like