Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

But given how Sweden was meta for only one year and only realy dominant this update, making someone else strong is too early since Sweden mains wouldve not buy another premium and stick to their current grind. But too long is a downside as well for gaijin, say Russia, they are very strong from late 21 to mid 23, so players who brought turms or other premiums and finished the tree wouldve not spend more money because Russia top tier is still meta.
TLDR: too early to make Italy strong.

the Hu might come next patch or a few patches later, i still believe the italian tanks gonna come first. Because the Hu will be even more slightly gimped then the 2a7v because of the extra side armor and rcws. Additionaly it would bring up the whole armor debate again which we (germans) would use to force the upgrades upon the leos. In the moment gajins acknowledged the latest report, but they dont need to immediatly react on it and can just leave it in the limbo for now. That cant be done with the Hu anymore

more like to early because the german would force further upgrades to 2a7v as well

Well thats a problem too, but there are always ways around it like B2 centauro. Fixing the ariete or some SAM system would do fine as well, unlike lineups like France or Britain who lacks a piece of puzzle, Italy has everything, just very bad, but they do have the whole puzzle.

thats an alternative great addition for italy yeah, β€œleaked” as well

I’d argue that for Ground Britain has options for everything.

I dont see an ajax. A few of the CR2s, the CR3 and ADATS are no joke indeed, but given that British CAS are very good, something better than a rooikat would be handy. A SAM-labelled A2/AD too.

In the light tank department we have plenty of other options besides Ajax

Spoiler

BAE FRES SV

that got suggested recently. But there are plenty of later Warrior Variants.

like:

Spoiler

Warrior Defence Reconnaissance Variant (DRV)
Warrior 2 / Warrior CSP - Great Britain - War Thunder - Official Forum
FV 510 Warrior LMT 105 - Passed for Consideration - War Thunder - Official Forum
https://old-forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/453683-verdi-2-warrior/

And for SAM always good old Tracked Rapier, but we do have plenty of interesting options to pad the 9.0-10.7 range,

The Apache is pretty good, might be time for a better Hellfire, same for all the US apaches, but we’ll see about that in the future. But yeah, CAS is something we are good at (and considering our lack of A2A is arguably because we agreed with the US to focus on CAS and leave them to deal with CAP, it should be, so stuff like the Tornado Gr4 would keep us going readily in that department)

But either way, just a really reliable 10-10.3 IFV, would be perfect right now, and then just need to finish the CR2s and Fix (or replace) Starstreaks

@ζ±‰εŸŽζˆ˜θ½¦ι“_μž₯νƒœμ™„ btw there is another reason the 2a7hu cant be added yet

Benelux has quite a fair amount of fun stuff, but yeah, Poland or Visegrad would be better.

2 Likes

10 different flavours of cockatrill?

See for yourself, I’m going to sleep

i know the tree thats why i say it lol

Luxemburg, you always underestimate the small nations.

One thing I would like to see is the warrior CSP, last time I saw the vehicle it is still lying in the restoration hanger in Bovington, and that thing still gives me flashbacks when the ZBL commander yelled in fear to EGRESS and ESS the hell out.
Yeah, that could be a good 10.0 IFV, or the desert warrior aka a craigslist dardo.
As of starstreak its more of a game mechanics issue with hit register given it has no VT fuses. Perhaps alternatives should be looked at like the martlet and is ground launchers.

1 Like

Lmao tea drinker dardo

More like these things are so bad the Brits just left them in Kuwait after they beat saddam(and got tkd)

1 Like

Stormer HVM could fire LMM So dont even need to add a new vehicle, literally just replace or add an alternative missile to the outstanding vehicles. Apache I think could just get ATAS

This also looks really interesting for our tree:

1 Like

I felt another variant for martlet mounted would be better, extra grind but keeps the current stormer low and it still kicks ass like ifvs and strykers.
As of the scimitar mk2, yeah it can def do

Spoiler

Yeah, plenty of options to supplement the Strormer. Its a shame they just dont seem interested in adding them at the moment,

3 Likes