Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

“You want more light vehicles? Here’s a bunch of MBTs! What do you mean you still want more light vehicles?”

“But the Challenger 3 has a bigger engine, what do you mean its not a light tank”

Sadly they dont want to accept it :/

I’ll take all of it, thanks.

1 Like

It’ll be a worse SEPv2 so not that problematic.

What about The Su-24? I saw that was pases to developers to think about it, and we already have the tornado and the f111 so it’s strange that they don’t say nothing about the Su24 as they pass some months ago

maybe they’re waiting for another wave of CAS jets

could be the star of this major for all we know

1 Like

Yet we have the AMX ghibli with better CAS and Ls at the same br.
I’ll excuse that because its th only good Italian vehicle ever to be added

1 Like

Not necessarily true. Italy has had plenty of amazing vehicles. It’s just that they’re typically hit with the good ol “balancing” & or powercreep

Indeed. The upside of Italy is the fact that it seems to have a lineup for most of the BR its competent or not at: 2.3 or 2.7, 4.0, 5.7 or 6.0, 6.7, 8.0, 9.0 through to 10.3, even top tier. For the case of top tier, it still has a more flexible top tier lineup than Britain, Israel, Japan and France: Wheeled assault gun, MBTs, IFVs, SPAAs, and CAS. The problem lies is that besides very few elements it has very bad and outright the worst vehicles at br, and that is the biggest problem.
Perhaps its easier to explain with a metaphor: while the Brits or French has their book missing pages, Italy has the whole book but printed poorly so it is equally hard to read.

3 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/879979752658718760/1202567427033141258/uu_girl_heart_decal.png?ex=65cded31&is=65bb7831&hm=5fb6135d9f359493ae429868757dc5987c49d7b7c8d400dd05e26389039a9e61&

hopefully not china only limited

Every country should build their great wall then, and each game VPN can do one collab which rewards a day of premium, which is 180+ each year

Yes this is a yes prime minister reference

1 Like

The anime girl decals are all locked behind the great firewall of china, this is so sad

2 Likes

it is limited

Unfortunately, only Chinese players can receive this

It does not hard require nationality, but it needs an IP in China

Yeah Im not

This is the fourth China-exclusive anime girl decals.

Thanku @gszabi99_HUN for news from WT Mobile ~

This is the second USS Belknap for anyone unfamiliar:

Also some minor changes to the Aircraft Carrier controls, ex:

3 Likes

I would imagine this being an event boat, way too early for assets for the game update.

Notice how it’s Mobile.

4 Likes