Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

OSA would be a particularly interesting and nice addition as it can easily be added to three nations at once (Germany, Italy, Russia)

A Romanian/Hungarian air line would also be interesting to see.

2 Likes

Though I know you mean Italy.

Actual useless copy pasta tree,give Poland and Visegrad tree instead.

1 Like

Si
Also like i talked about the yak should just get 4 r73s, have r60/r60ms removed, and moved up to 12.3 with 2 stock r73s

2 Likes

Would not only be nice but also supposedly much needed. Not a 12.7 not even a 12.3
Gaijin also outright refuses domestic improvements to the adf

Maybe, as much as I’d love X missile on half a dozen different airframe, there is something said about keeping things at a lower BR.

But yeah, I think we can almost guarantee that Italy will get a new top tier aircraft next update.

Im guessing either Hungarian Gripen C if no AMRAAM or F-16A with AMRAAM

Given how much gaijin hates Italy I doubt the JAS39HU or the entire Hungarian air force branch will be missing from the first SPAMRAAMWOOOSH vs IDSTICKTOAR27ER update
I am still very unsure why people thought that the L2A7HU will be a thing this update as well, in fact, I have this big conspiracy about spamming kill lists on the forum with other Italy mains to mysticize the playerbase and make players believe that playing Italy automatically levels up tier skills, and then let them get smashed in arietes and make gaijin realize how bad the tanks are. Getting an actual playable tank kinda jinxes the plan but id much prefer anything too, cent 2 or fixed ariete too.
And yes I am very bad at keeping things to myself.

Hehe. Im the same for Britain. a Canadian Leopard to help patch our tree would be nice. But Id also take the CR2s being close to realistic.

I think Italy is just forgotten, not hated. That I think is Britain.

Well I would certainly feel Britain is underwhelming, namely a light tank would be great, and preferably not makes me deaf while playing it. Yeah fixing the CR2s would be great, but with 5sec abrams its gonna be sooner or later the Brits began lobbying for 4sec L30 mounted tanks. Yeah I mean besides the big 4 everyone is kinda unfairly viewed but we got the supremacy of the will.
This is totally not because im too lazy to not properly spawn a gripen or ahmk1.

Yeah, we are lobbying for a better reload, especially for the CR3. Arguably the CR2s are better with the faster reload. But we’ll see what happens. I dont think Gaijin will ever actually balance ground. and as for air. They were so so close to balancing it. they were 90% their and then they just forgot about Italy. We could have had all 10 nations viable for teh first time in I have no idea how many years

i heard better reload for the leopards <.<

Its in Poland :P

Yeah dont talk about reloads without a tea boiler in the tank, much apperciated./s

1 Like

Hehe,

Gaijin. New mechanic.

“caffeinated loaders get a reload buff”

Why should gaijin balance ground? Having someone meta and then give that meta to someone else made sure that every powerthirsty player who are reluctant to actually enjoy the game buy multiple trees premiums rather than say sticking with Russia and not spending any more because Russia is meta.

This is true

oh pls no, thats literaly a world of tanks mechanic you pay money for

1 Like

The Leopard 2A7HU is what the Leopard 2A7V is developed from, so it makes sense that the 2A7HU is added soon after the 2A7V.

2a7+ and 2a7v are different things

Right, I forgot the which one I was talking about.