Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Yeah, and especially for China when they still hold so much stuff close to there chest.

1 Like

lol Wait… you’re serious? kek
Me in the Gripen memeing on Su-27s cause of how defenseless they are in air RB.

I have a rumor though.
Some current missiles may get stronger next major update; Non-Russian.

3 Likes

A theory I’ve heard is that this new event vehicle will be tied to the new Chinese new year, since we have yet to hear an announcement for the sale yet, and if we get the announcement today or tomorrow, the event will end just in or after the day of Chinese new year, on the 10th.

nanchang j12 would be a nice event vehicle

2 Likes

We’ll have to wait until tomorrow, however the large amount of Chinese vehicles means that it really could be anything if that’s true.

Well we know it’s a ground vehicle as they stated the first event would be ground, the second will be air, and finally naval last

Unless anythings changed from what I’ve seen. The Brimstone package for an equal number of missiles worked out 90 million cheaper when factoring in economic benefits.

It has everything to do with Boeing and less to do with cost.

Warthunder is like the one game that mainlanders wanted Taiwan to get new weapons deals, the desire to watch the forums ablaze while playing an abrams has overtook politics

1 Like

ZBD-04 (SW-1) is a good choice, which is equivalent to a low-level version of BMP2M

2 Likes

That be sweet but first vehicle will be a tank the blog said iirc.

1 Like

Lol nice.
I’ve been waiting for Gaijin to add a cool rank 7/8 squadron/event/premium jet though for China. Can’t stand the J-7D personally. Mainly because RB screws it over and in Sim it doesn’t have IFF.

2 Likes

Hopefully it wont be a centurion or anything like that

1 Like

I thought the special camo of the Triomphant was a custom pattern but actually, it does indeed seem to be historical. More or less. More like a patchwork of two of the camouflage patterns. Still, it’s better than a completely fictional one.

I guess after F-16A Block 20 MLU received AIM-120C-1 from gaijin, gaijin could add 2 or 3 ROCAF fighter aircraft fill gap between F-5E and F-16A Block 20 MLU because would be 12.7 BR

You hope gaijin add 2nd premium pre-order pack aircraft in rank 7 after Chengdu J-7D for china tech tree this year ?

1 Like

Still no revised BR table?

Not impossible per se. Last year there were indeed only the su39 and f4s as new tier 7 premiums(as well as the f5c being moved up), but thr J7D is doing poorly and China air tree is ever growing, it wouldnt be impossible for something like the base JH-7 as a pre order for an update

2 Likes

I’m guessing maybe Friday, just blame the french 😜

Eh, there was plenty more wrong than just the French changes.

1 Like

Hopefully, the revised BR table comes with a new ground top teir BR.

3 Likes

Gaijin, let me buy the type 74 G pleeeeeeaseee