Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Another funny thing about it is some of them may be ASRAAM compatible as some of the Cf18 are re fitted RAAF F/A18 legacy that they sold to the Canadians

3 Likes

Top 10 anime crossovers

1 Like

Actually from what I could find we just used the RAAF for parts. They never made it into service.

Canada didn’t start using AMRAAMs until Incremental Modernization Project Phase I(IMP Phase I) the first of the unique Hornets to Canada.

Only parts huh i thought some of them had been refitted maybe im remembering wrong

I believe when they arrived it was determined they weren’t in a state to fly so they were used to keep our other hornets crying for death to keep flying.

Oh some of them are flyable but up until the last bit of news I could find about them they have yet to be added to are fleet. and now in a few years, their replacement should arrive.

1 Like

From the devil himself

1 Like

Any of y’all got some leaklists. Need some dopamine hits.

@El Bananito@live

I can’t ping you on the forum

this leak list is confirmed fake (By the guy who wrote it as a joke) btw

Yeah I was the 1st to call it fake lol

dont forget the MICA-RF

Wouldnt the Tiger ARH be a better option as a german premium considering their current premium heli is far from good?

Thats ok, still wanna see. Where is it?

On another note, comment segment at the end of last shooting range ep said they want to add AMRAAMS for all nations at once. I take it that’s AMRAAM or equivalent.
So, all nations have proper ARH carriera already? Pretty sure they do right?

Literally comment above mine

Here:

1 Like

Check my comment here:

Tldr: Yes

Just experienced my first game in a Pantsir. Amazing. Effortless compared to the 2S6. With the Osa now in a rumors list, where does it stack up between the Strela-10M and the Tor?

Osa? Around Pantsir performance or better iirc. Depends on the missiles

1 Like

The Rumors list is already confirmed fake

Really? My understanding is that the Osa would be more in line with Tunguska missile prefromance. From a quick browse it doesn’t seem that incredible, infact it might be closer to the Roland

Edit: it really depends on the variant, with the early missiles being kinda mid, and having a max range of 8-9 ish kilometers.

The 9K33M3 tho is pretty impressive, with a max range of 15km and a max speed of over 1000m/s. However I still don’t know how maneuverable it would be, which is where the Pantsir struggles tbh, as the VT-1 is still the best missile in the game against a maneuvering target

3 Likes