Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

You say that, but ignoring that usa and ussr are multiple times larger then germany. Russia is receiving multiple vehicles of other nations to fill “gaps” which werent realy existing and nearly every old warsaw pact nations is fearing they just gonna get swallowed into ussr in the next patch

i speak more in the way of people wanting to further add denmark and estonia to sweden, right this moment 1 guy is demanding the danish 2a7V to be added to sweden
https://forum.warthunder.com/t/germany-and-sweden-steamroll/65185/67

doesnt necesarily need to be a subtree, just add from its what is needed, a complete switz sub tree would bring to much french stuff which would be problematic as well

Huh?

Doesn’t sound like demanding at all. It’s just his prediction

https://forum.warthunder.com/t/germany-and-sweden-steamroll/65185/60

just took the most recent of his posts

Still. Could =/= Should, so he’s right about possible additions

jup some wanna add that to sweden as well

still shouldnt even be demanded and wont happen, its never said that denmark is part of the tree and sweden realy doesnt need it

I mean as far as idea of adding Estonian vehicles to Sweden is retarded, they guy is still only predicting the possible future of Swedish tt.

Horrendous concept

like i said, only whats needed, betweem france and germany, but sorry it realy has no place as a standalone tree

Whatever the case, I’d rather have nothing instead of them being cucked by a nation that doesn’t need them

I have no idea why do you keep calling it “demanding” when it’s clearly not the case in these comments. Like since when speculating about possible additions is straight up asking for them to be in the game?

you haven’t seen the size of the swiss ground tree have you

show me its top tier line up which doesnt exist

1 Like

It’s the “lacking top tier but it’s only for ground and nothing else but I’m gonna ignore that” issue

2 Likes

jesus christ remind me to never speak to you again

2 Likes

its a fact easy as that, top tier is the money maker, gajin wont add anything if it is not able to produce money now and in the future

I can assure you I don’t agree with that either, Russia gets numerous object tanks whilst the UK and France don’t even have IFV’s, Germany doesn’t have correct armour packages etc.

I agree, as I said similar to South Africa in Britain’s air tree with a few desperately needed gap-fills like the Hunter for CAS and the F-18 for a top tier fighter stopgap.

I’d rather that than the EF get rushed added wrong and gimped as all hell or Germany getting nothing for years like the UK did, or Germany getting vehicles they only tested.
(eg the UK desperately needs a fighter between 8.7 and 12.3 that can actually fight).

Need FOX 3 because FOX 3 balanc overpower R-73

How are they making money off me ?