Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Did someone say DOA

3 Likes

Thats true, “No time soon TM” is pretty clear.

AIM-9M because it could potentially use it )))

EF can use every aim9 lol, the rails are intercompatible, same as IRIS T fits on a aim9 rail

1 Like

Ah I thought you were talking about ICE nvm then

F4 ICE could also use IRIST ;)

1 Like

I meant as in the German tree.

I agree that Germany is often later than the big 2, but compare it to minor nations and it does much better comparatively (although as of recently sweden has been very favoured).

Its definitely still a big 3 nation, perhaps not as favoured as the big 2, but its not on the UK/France/Italy level.

3 Likes

I mean of course it would be one of the most played nations. It’s Germany afterall with Tigers, Panthers and stuff. Kids absolutely love these machines

2 Likes

That I know

but that is part of the joke, you compare it to UK/france/italy, but now compare it to sweden (which has the better ground) and the better air now as well. And china as well, great ground line up same as air. They even get the additions together with USSR and dont need to wait a whole update later for it to get added. Sweden or China easily have replaced germany as top 3 member already now

1 Like

Haha yeah definitely, I imagine it’s still got most players around the WWII era.

Probably the only tree in which players favor the WWII era so much…

I do know the heat map is not accurate, but I would not assume it is totally wrong as well. Anyways, last time I do see Japan players in numbers(not squaded up), a type 10, a TKX and my centauro 120 leads the entire game.

I still have my money there. We have yet to receive the F-18 so I’ll still hold out hope for the CF-18.

Heat map means nothing on how good things are

It’d be nice but i doubt it lol

I mean to an extent, the US mid-tier is also quite attractive, but mostly for their CAS - if you do not consider that as a part of ground battles then I wouldnt assume so. China and Italy are decently strong but going around 5.7 has seen a lot copies from other nations so that kinda limits how attractive they are.
But I do consider France 6.0 very attractive, though I have seen limited games with many French at that BR.

Well it says that the Merkava Mk.4M, Ariete AMV, TKX/Type 10 has the highest KP or KD in the game now. That is what I can confirm.

Some players who sticked to the top tier of minor nations are built different

Not wrong im a brit main and started playing sweden and now have a 4:1 KD in the Strv 121 and 2:1 or 3:1 iirc in the 122s so

I have like 1.6:1 in ariete AMV. Strangely enough, when I played my friends BVM to try it out, my performances are like TURMS noobs.

Hell no