Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I hope Swiss goes to Germany. As BeNeLux went to France.

I know

Taiwan isn’t class as a sub because they too claimed to be China

1 Like

They claim to be the real china and the other china is fake and so does china. I think they are in worse relationship that japan and south korea are.

China is mix of ROC vehicles and PLA vehicles. History explains it.

South korea and Japan are technically allies anyway

Not really a technicality, they signed a mutual defense pact along with the U.S.

1 Like

And what japan would get the k2 black panther and two radar equipped sams with missles ? South korea has the similiar problem to japan not enough to fill out its own nation tree. But add japan and south korea they wouild have a decent tree.

South korea opposes china and north korea more then it does japan.

Japan doesnt have army like example USA. Japan have JSDF which is only maitaining on defense, not attack or help in other teritory

A japanese south korean tree wouldve the tkx/10 main mbt line with the k2 black panther one a tracked ifv from south korea a wheeled ifv and tank destroy from japan. And a more fleshed out spaa with two south korean spaas.

Which is another reason to add south korea to japan and combine them

Along with those defensive light carriers and F35b lol.

1 Like

Yeah its strong defense

1 Like

“the enemy of my enemy is my friend” type of situation aight

7 Likes

Those are helo carriers sir it just happens to have vtol f35bs

The best defense is a strong offense XD

1 Like

do we know if it isnt possible?

Nope, only CM pods.
And the first picture shows EF.3, not GR.4

According to a french CC who leaked some stuff to us before, no “big planes” this update ( as in no meta-busting new top tier jet) and no FA-18 this update, it got pushed back again to next update along with other big top tier planes