Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

You can give Likes, that bassiclly are the reaction

1 Like

Impossible :D

1 Like

Old ones were much better than what is this

2 Likes

Still , I’m eager to see the next major update.

1 Like

Just for you :)

10 Likes

Guys, if you want to discuss the new forum please do so here. Everything on this forum is new and it may take a few days or weeks to get things ironed out. Please be patient.

The topic you want is under the Important Messages section on the main page. Easy to find.

Let’s not bring rumor roundup off topic already on day one please. Nothing has changed moderation wise and you are still expected to stay on topic.

4 Likes

Will the British Ground TT get more love in next update?
Challenger 2E model corrected?
Saladin, atleast? FV Scorpion? Abott?
And more interestingly, more Indian vehicles? If not Bheeshma, then Arjun prototype or Mk.1?

5 Likes

will the russian bias end next update react to doubt

8 Likes

OP has been updated and the lists have been updated to the best of my knowledge. I may edit the lists to include only the most important things / datamines etc, because we now have a character limit and while the main post is currently within that limit, I don’t know the future. :)

If you have ideas for that, please PM me! Thanks.

3 Likes

Again guys, please read my previous post:

This is not the place for forum discussion. It is off topic. Moderation has not changed. I linked the proper place to discuss the forum. Please use it.

4 Likes

I really hope that we won’t have to wait too long for radar missiles on the J-8F. Kinda sad that we finally got a usable radar but no missiles for it. Especially since the Asbides only have a very limited use on the B

4 Likes

New Japanese SAM

10 Likes

There was a note about problem of aircraft strikes in ground AB in a news update prior to roadmap update, so maybe there’s a chance that next big update will do something about it?

1 Like

There’s a lot of bugs in this update like smoke rounds when they hit the ground, they magically appear 100 or so feet above the ground and oh it’s just crazy and AA guns on helicopter pads won’t shoot enemy helicopters down and they camp off our helicopter pads and in this new update it’s gotten easier to take out the main gun in the breach of a tank and it shouldn’t be in the game.

2 Likes

We kinda knew it was in the works already

2 Likes

AA guns on the closest helipad to the tank battle area were changed to deal 0 damage a while ago. Only the other helipad’s guns will do any damage.
There have been no changes to breach damage this update.

4 Likes

Haii Elite, welcome back ( again ) ! If you’re worried abt space, there 's still a few things in the OP which are already present ingame:

-" SPz 12-3 (Typ 3Z 8DLa) " was added as " Raketenautomat "
-Sd.Kfz 222 for the Chinese techtree has been implemented aswell

• Zrinyi 1 was added as a prize for last year 's S.U.M.M.E.R event

-The AMD.35 SA35 and AMX-50 1950 were the prizes of the spring crafting event and battlepass over this past year

-the " tt_tta53_50_533mm " torpedo tube is now used by Riga-class Rosomacha, and the 127mm Mk.32 is in use on USS Fargo and other ships

1 Like

Why was the LAV-AD nerfed, and the change not put in the changelog? The penetration on the HVAP has been reduced to a mere 60mm flat.

2 Likes

Thanks not sure how those keep slipping through, I swear I removed the event vehicles. Anyways, will fix. Cheers

1 Like

I’m hoping for the F-101-B, CF-105, CF-100, Folland Gnat, and the T17E1. Since they just added the FIRST Indian tank to the game I wouldn’t be surprised if they added India as a sub faction to the British nation.

2 Likes