Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

New Japanese SAM

10 Likes

There was a note about problem of aircraft strikes in ground AB in a news update prior to roadmap update, so maybe there’s a chance that next big update will do something about it?

1 Like

There’s a lot of bugs in this update like smoke rounds when they hit the ground, they magically appear 100 or so feet above the ground and oh it’s just crazy and AA guns on helicopter pads won’t shoot enemy helicopters down and they camp off our helicopter pads and in this new update it’s gotten easier to take out the main gun in the breach of a tank and it shouldn’t be in the game.

2 Likes

We kinda knew it was in the works already

2 Likes

AA guns on the closest helipad to the tank battle area were changed to deal 0 damage a while ago. Only the other helipad’s guns will do any damage.
There have been no changes to breach damage this update.

4 Likes

Haii Elite, welcome back ( again ) ! If you’re worried abt space, there 's still a few things in the OP which are already present ingame:

-" SPz 12-3 (Typ 3Z 8DLa) " was added as " Raketenautomat "
-Sd.Kfz 222 for the Chinese techtree has been implemented aswell

• Zrinyi 1 was added as a prize for last year 's S.U.M.M.E.R event

-The AMD.35 SA35 and AMX-50 1950 were the prizes of the spring crafting event and battlepass over this past year

-the " tt_tta53_50_533mm " torpedo tube is now used by Riga-class Rosomacha, and the 127mm Mk.32 is in use on USS Fargo and other ships

1 Like

Why was the LAV-AD nerfed, and the change not put in the changelog? The penetration on the HVAP has been reduced to a mere 60mm flat.

2 Likes

Thanks not sure how those keep slipping through, I swear I removed the event vehicles. Anyways, will fix. Cheers

1 Like

I’m hoping for the F-101-B, CF-105, CF-100, Folland Gnat, and the T17E1. Since they just added the FIRST Indian tank to the game I wouldn’t be surprised if they added India as a sub faction to the British nation.

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing this over, Elite!

Well I’m hoping the next update is an exciting one for ground forces, and is the introduction of Rank 8

You will need to make a Bug report

Ahh feels good to be on a new clean place lol, I’m hoping to see cluster bombs soon!

too clean, too quiet

1 Like

Is this the button that ends all my suffering?

1 Like

First the pfp changes now this, just why? It’s so weird looking at this new forum through a phone.

2 Likes

Anyone know when the summer sale is going to happen?

I think next update comes with summer event.
First rank 8 tank will be a reward, just like German tornado ids.

1 Like

I guess another all-aspect infrared homing Air-to-Air Missile maneuvering limit 30G-40G with IRCCM, subsonic attack aircraft at rank 8 for USA & Italy in tech tree coming to 3rd & 4th major update

Guys this is a place to archive vehicles and other tibbits from official sources and data mines about the next few update. This is not the thread for other things like sales, wish listing and guessing . Nor complain about the new forums.