Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Yes the surcouf would be such an awesome and fun vehicle. And together with submarines some more asw aircraft like the Fairey gannet and P2V neptune

2 Likes

Would be nice, i just hope a lot of nations (all that can have subs) got them at the same times, on not only for months or years for only the usual same nations…

2 Likes

So many options!!!

4 Likes

We should stop going to much offtopic, take a look at this wonderfull work for submarine TTs :)

Résumé

But if you want to see some French subs alongside the Surcouf and other ships… :p
Surcouf looks almost like a sized DD

3 Likes

Thank you so much I will check it out. :)

It’s not about that Smin have said the Typhoon is too advanced to that is a denial that it’s not coming.

This isn’t the place to discuss this now

1 Like

You will regret when you are banned from this thread because of off topic discussion

1 Like

He is right though in this case. Typhoon was denied so it can fuck off to the off topic thread. (No hard feelings to typhoon fans).

4 Likes

Prototype Typhoons are too advanced as well?

again, this is not the topic - if the plane comes or not

No they said they were never intended to be armed so we cant have them

You us and the reg had a warning from Smin that anymore off topicness people will start to revive bans.

And that means everyone

2 Likes

Looks like UK is gonna suffer for a while(I think we should move to the off topic thread now)

Unless we get something from the commonwealth

We could get other Prototypes for the Brits for example this cursed ass Gloster Meteor with turboprops.
gloster_trent-meteor

6 Likes

And what exactly does the topic of what missile loadouts the typhoon can or can’t carry have to do with the next major update?

Indian MiG 29😁

1 Like

and the off brand mirage 2000(HAL Tejas)

he was on a personal rant train last night here, and i just picked it up again here

But i moved to offtopic so you yall dont suffer from aneurysm