Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

No they said they were never intended to be armed so we cant have them

You us and the reg had a warning from Smin that anymore off topicness people will start to revive bans.

And that means everyone

2 Likes

Looks like UK is gonna suffer for a while(I think we should move to the off topic thread now)

Unless we get something from the commonwealth

We could get other Prototypes for the Brits for example this cursed ass Gloster Meteor with turboprops.
gloster_trent-meteor

6 Likes

And what exactly does the topic of what missile loadouts the typhoon can or can’t carry have to do with the next major update?

Indian MiG 29😁

1 Like

and the off brand mirage 2000(HAL Tejas)

he was on a personal rant train last night here, and i just picked it up again here

But i moved to offtopic so you yall dont suffer from aneurysm

All possible but i doubt we get anything like that

Good luck trying to find some official declassified documentation on the Tejas lol

@Smin1080p do you know what happend to this?

its probably that bmp2m is the only vehicle in game that uses a grey green sight

i heard it is quite rare(or im remembering wrong)

The visual models coming from WT Mobile might not be the same as the vehicle not being ready to implement here yet. Vehicles from both games are interchangeable, for example the Tirpitz and Stalingrad BC currently available in WTM were first seen here in WT during the 2.7.0.55 leak:

( 2.7.0.55 new - Album on Imgur )
\/

( [Coming soon] Four Huge Ships and a Sub - War Thunder Mobile - Online Military Action Game - Play for Free )

And vehicles from Mobile have come to WT before, too - the aircraft carriers USS Lexington(CV-2) and HMS Illustrious(87) were first discovered in their files during the early beta phase - they already have detailed internals, too:

The submarines in WTM already have internals modeled too, I’d consider them largely already ready for WT as regards the " vehicle " being prepared. What 's more missing from them is attendant features like specific armaments, acoustic signatures, mobility characteristics and the like( in comparison to how those are modelled here - all of this works fine in their current WTM context ). And what ever changes GJN makes to how " here "-modeling of subs works based on the results from the event, and feedback regarding it( everyone remember to post your feedback please !)

My beloved:
QzcaWLt

Also, the french Lancaster MR.7 has had it 's surface-search radar modeled( unused ) since introduction, which could easily be related to the possibility of MPA 's coming.

4 Likes

That Shackleton really doesn’t deserve to be stuck in development hell

1 Like

I feel like they might get a Canadian Hornet next update.
I mean, the supposedly “leaked” hornet is quite interesting.

That one is apparently a F/a18D

That “leaked” hornet would only work for the US and Sweden (via Finland). Outside of those only Kuwait, Malaysia and Switzerland operated F/A-18Ds.

That aside, I don’t know why they would skip the F/A-18A (and B), but then again, they seem to just skip the JAS39A, so, who the hell knows at this point

sounds like germany will get one xD

Would be nice because the F18 is a really cool looking plane tbh