Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Its not US or USSR. So fingers crossed it can actually fly

1 Like

JA37D Viggen it might be modern 3rd gen aircraft with medium-range ARH BVRAAM lowest BR

Let me guess JAS 39 Gripen C fitted PS-05/A mk.3 radar and no IRIS-T (Rb.98) from Swedish could be 12.3 minimum but Gripen C from Hungarian could at 12.7 minimum because got something better

I am still waiting for the base CV-9035 to go with my already spicy 10.0 lineup but one with fire and forget missiles is also welcome.

1 Like

The 9M330 as visible in the CDK:

Doesn’t have a " deployed " model at present.

9M331 Tor-M1 for comparison

Spoiler

image-2
image-1

And external view of Baku 's VLS cells
image-2
image-1
image-1

1 Like

I swear to god that someone is gonna leak classified documents, also gaijin pls add belgium to france

Bud I think you’re in the wrong thread. The one you want is this way:

(This is meant to be the Rumour Roundup thread (When everyone behaves), not the wishlist thread)

3 Likes

99% of this thread is wish listing for missiles. Why is it a problem if someone wish lists for a tank?

4 Likes

It 's a problem when people wishlist for missiles too.

Unlike my missiles, which are a completely thread-compliant topic )))

1 Like

btw m8 how many Dutch thing do we have in the files and game ?

1 Like

In the files we have their flag for statcard purposes, and the H-75A7. There also used to be a B-25J-30 of theirs.

Ingame, Finland has two variants of the Fokker D.XXI fighter and the Leopard 2A6NL tank.

2 Likes

Ah so quiet a lot then

Not really, it 's just a few more vehicles than the " zero " we have evidence relating to for other nations that have other kinds of proof to expect.

1 Like

Well for me I’m not going down without a fight.

But yea imagine flagging a comment inappropriate by saying russia and the US don’t need any more jets atm.,

But yea since we don’t have a down vote people are just using the flagging system.

We need a down reaction !

@Deathmisser
Whoever’s doing it seems to be someone that doesn’t post much.
Either way, it doesn’t matter.

I mean… Half the posts are drama and not even on topic… So…lol Anyways, first dev blog next week maybe? Or week after?

Assuming end of Oct update. I’d guess Monday for 2 weeks or so of devblogs

1 Like

why are we still having mixed matches at top tier air if there more than enough players on both sides to make it a normal match we need to see us vs ussr to acutely know how goof the planes are

1 Like

Mixed likely gets more accurate data gathering for future balancing.

Oh, didnt remember, still i didnt make a full tech tree YET, im just giving some tanks that would be nice to see