Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Fox-3s are quite unlikely in my opinion because of what smin said.

1 Like

They have confirmed not everything is getting fox 3 at the same time. My guess is IF F15 and Su27 come, then they’ll be SARH. If they do have ARH, then Typhoon should be added

Imagine being from the nation the vehicle in question is from and supporting it going to said nation that is asking for it.

1 Like

From that tech tree you sent me, not much would change in top tier, considering planes such as the TSR never entered service, and the V-bombers aren’t going to be added unless Gaijin decides to start adding Cold War strategic bombers in general. As far as I can tell, just some more variants of the Harrier and Tornado, no?

But that contradicts the J-8F devblog

The PL-12 missiles, same as other medium-range active seeker missiles for fighters of other game nations, will appear in War Thunder at the same time in one of the future game updates.

Unless I’m misunderstanding something

1 Like

The US?

good evening Smin

2 Likes

Smins here to bonk us gj guys xD

1 Like

Yeah, it’s that when Fox 3 gets added. J8F will get PL12. But not that every single nation will get fox 3

Not me as I’m playing BFV and being a good boy hehe

1 Like

It says " same as other medium-range active seeker missiles for fighters of other game nations" not of all other nations

1 Like

Some nations do not have domestic aircraft within certain periods or chose to stick with a legacy platform at the same time as others moved through multiple.

We haven’t denied anything native, simply there is no direct option there in the first place for where we are currently.

6 Likes

Looks at the commonwealth

eh he meaned in the way of them missing their appropiate armaments they would have in the current time zone of the planes like asraam

Sea Harrier FA2 with Aim9M and AMRAAM
Tornado F3 with AMRAAM and ASRAAM
Harrier Gr9A with Brimstone
Tornado Gr4 with ASRAAM and Brimstone
Typhoon.

That is 5 airframes for top tier

Harrier Gr9A?

God no more harrier please

1 Like

We don’t have ASRAAM / AMRAAM or weaponry like that in game currently. So im not sure why it would be the case to compare that.

2 Likes

Sure, those make sense when AMRAAMs come into the game, which will hopefully be sooner rather than later.