Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

“Of other in game nations”, it doesn’t say “of all other in game nations”.

1 Like

So if no AMRAAM and everything else keeps getting denied then F18 is probably the best bet as it’s the only option where SARH is even compatible

1 Like

@Ace_of_LuftWaffe
@_Renzo

Fair enough I guess…

1 Like

F-15A too

We already have Harrier GR.7. Right now, Britain is not in need of another CAS Harrier that, with the current weaponry in game, would not bring anything super significant over the GR.7.

10 Likes

So, we go back to asking for other countries’ planes.

Hey that at least means we can scrape any harrier addition for the coming update right?

Oh quackers :O does no no keep calm

So Uk is either getting a tornado variant or a foreign plane so to say

It’s sad for the other nations but well, for example, Mirage 2000s with MICAs would be too powerful for early amraams

Gr7 should have gone to 11.3 with Aim9Ls.

Gr9A with Aim9Ms. HMD. The 107 engine, Sniper Tpod and 6x Brimstone. Would have given us a capable 12-12.3 CAS jet.

Let’s see the CF-18/188 or Canadian Hortnet is one of the planes being asked for.

The US version isn’t being asked for the Canadian or Australian one is. And as a Canadian plane, its best fit is the UK right now. (the Canadian says so. but I’m just a player I don’t have any say)

1 Like

I’m willing to bet a C&P South African JAS-39C

100% LERX as well maybe?
Like Italian AV-8B Plus has

1 Like

Yep, I think so. Plenty to make the Gr9 unique from the Gr7

Britain already has quite capable top tier (11-11.7) CAS. Its not what we are currently focused on. We don’t have Brimstone in game currently. So as of right now, it would not be a significant step.

17 Likes

Sweden can get the Strv 123 once they built one of those.

Right, so, still a foreign plane in a foreign tree.

So the new thing that UK will get is a fighter, right?

2 Likes

Oh boi.

Im sure this thread will react to this in a reasonable manner.

4 Likes