Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

did ya do it again boys?

Alright then, we expecting a devblog today or later this week?

They need to go back and add the large number of 50s-60s aircraft they just straight up skipped that should have been added a long time ago…

2 Likes

oh hell yes, those are my favorite

and don’t forget about all those weird Prototypes

love those

later

god damn we actually hit the max on the discussion before a blog even came out lol

also just had a thought how they can easily fix britains lack of a top tier, they can just simply do what they did to 9.7 a few years ago and put a hard cap on it stopping anyone playing from 9.0 to 9.7 getting up brd to 10.0+

They could just do that to 11.7 make it so any plane at 11.0 to 11.7 cant go above 11.7 and boom all of britains un competitive aircraft stand a slightly better chance

Dovbleg today???

probably not, my bet is Wednesday

2 Likes

Oh hey, that would be on my birthday :D

2 Likes

Ill buy you a hotrod

1 Like

Eh, my dream birthday present would be an F-5G devblog for WT lmao
Appreciate the thought though

Im guessing Tuesday or Friday

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1):

Fine, Su-37 and Su-47 when? lol

2 Likes

F35, SU57, NGAD, SU75 when? next patch? smin confirmed!!

I really don’t think we’re ever going to get tech demonstrators. Su-37 and Su-47 would actually be a pretty big waste.

1 Like

Pretty sure those were armed/intended to be armed so not really the same class and the various jam extra control surfaces on fighter projects.

1 Like

and it doesn’t even get a searchlight :,-(

It had one when it was first added, but then it was removed for some reason

1 Like

The F-15 is a safe bet. It was said that ARH would come to most nations, so why not japan ? The F-15 is the perfect aircraft for that. It wouldn’t break the game and could be added to 3 nations. Im guessing the nations that won’t get ARH is because their missiles are too advanced, like France.
December update was confirmed to be a pretty big patch, and the next logical step is F-15 & Su-27.