Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

I thought we wouldn’t be able to due to the short amount of time between the last two updates of the year, but it might just be possible at this rate.

Similar problem here with the F-1. My friend was spamming his F-5C to get the F-16 before the anniversary sale ended and it was pretty miserable.

hopium some dovbleg this week

It’s more reasonable deduction than hopium.

When French top tier?
(This is an automated response, please do not reply)

3 Likes

Air or ground?

1 Like

Also while fox 3s will be nice and all I am still wondering if they might not add some other air mechanic as well next patch like ECM or ARMs

The recent RWR changes as well as things like the S-125 SAM proper being in the files (different one then what the Bravy Carry’s) makes me think we are working towards that direction.

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes

Almost has to be one. The latest December patch ever was 20/12. Wednesday this week is only three weeks before that and they generally have more than two weeks of devblogs.

Im hoping for ECM and CM overhaul in the same update as ARH.

There was hints at ECM under development before the last major I think.

I wouldn’t but I know others will scream and remind us of the T-2 and what it would do to the game lol.

4 Likes

USA and Russia mains would embrace each other and collectively rage as they find it impossible to defend against AESA radar and AAM-4s.

3 Likes

Its wild that theres only one american m48, for example, and not even the definitive version.

1 Like

I have an F-16C and a MiG-29SMT, and although SARAH missiles in the current environment are medium-range missiles, they can be easily evaded because the new RWR allows them to detect RUNCH. Therefore, unless you are within a range of about 3 to 10 km, it will almost never hit you. Furthermore, if the enemy is close to the ground, the radar lock will be lost due to radar reflections, making it easy to evade the enemy even if the enemy is shot at a distance of about 10km.

heh… runch…

I’m hungry :)

its because some countires lack certain jets, so gaijin is trying to rush things to let said countries get daid jets

1 Like

Well well well, if it isnt part 2

1 Like

They could have waited a bit at 11.3 and 11.7, if that’s the case.