Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Mhm I say all since it’s the IDS

It appears that the conclusions reached from my conversations with Chinese friends were accurate.

True that

My somewhat hopium is that it is for Italy though since I really want something to help with that awful grind past the wall of Lawndarts and I am not touching the premium one

Either that or the Brazilian AMX which is massively overdue

Mmm ?

M8 that would be epic just by it being Brazilian alone

Is he reliable ? then oh god I was joking about India but a Saudi IDS is my gut feeling though

Because DDGs are unarmored and battleships aren’t. At the same time DDs and early cruisers are also unarmored/poorly armored. You could put DDGs against DDs but now you have the problem of putting AShMs against WW2 DDs and SAMs against WW2 props.
Moving them up seems like it might be the best way to balance them in the future.

1 Like

he said is India is gaijin plan, they might have just changed the plan.

What would a Saudi ids bring to the table if anything?

lol I would love to see the chaos mahahah

A new skin.

If it’s a Tejas, good. If it’s not, very much no.

1 Like

i’ll have you know you need skill to move the joystick all the way to the edge. without years of practice best you can get is around 60%

Id guess Italy as they dont have an 11.3 premium currently. though I hope it’s all 3

Interesting, though I seriosuly doubt F2. Though would be an interesting 10.3 Premium.

I do kinda hope Britian gets a premium Tornado, though I really really hope that will conicide with some of the missing features

and please no Indian aircraft

No it says the turret can achieve 40°/s of turret rotation rate (right above your first red line “vitesse maximale gisement : 40° à la seconde”.

What you highlighted in red refers to the maximum elevation rate, which is 30°/s.

In-game both are wrong :

• Turret rotation rate is 30°/s instead of 40°/s ;
  • Elevation rate is 36°/s instead of 30°/s.

A bug report was made and acknowledged about this : Community Bug Reporting System

4 Likes

Well, let me put it this way.

If you compare Ozelot or Strela to King Tiger, why should they be several BRs higher than it? They can’t even scratch it’s paint!

It’s about which capabilities that are modeled in game, and which you choose to measure. If the Charles F. Adams class is added with RIM-24 “Tartar”, then it will blow any prop plane within 16km straight out of the sky.

No BB in WW2 configuration can match that capability.

It also has extensive radar suite and other capabilities that aren’t currently valued in gameplay terms, such as ASROC launchers for anti-submarine warfare.

So a vessel’s capability isn’t just measured in lead down range, or displacement. At least it shouldn’t, IMO.

The F.2A would make much more sense, since it’d have CMs.

Maybe, but I dont think the F2s ever had a radar.