Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

good evening Smin

2 Likes

Smins here to bonk us gj guys xD

1 Like

Yeah, it’s that when Fox 3 gets added. J8F will get PL12. But not that every single nation will get fox 3

Not me as I’m playing BFV and being a good boy hehe

1 Like

It says " same as other medium-range active seeker missiles for fighters of other game nations" not of all other nations

1 Like

Some nations do not have domestic aircraft within certain periods or chose to stick with a legacy platform at the same time as others moved through multiple.

We haven’t denied anything native, simply there is no direct option there in the first place for where we are currently.

6 Likes

Looks at the commonwealth

eh he meaned in the way of them missing their appropiate armaments they would have in the current time zone of the planes like asraam

Sea Harrier FA2 with Aim9M and AMRAAM
Tornado F3 with AMRAAM and ASRAAM
Harrier Gr9A with Brimstone
Tornado Gr4 with ASRAAM and Brimstone
Typhoon.

That is 5 airframes for top tier

Harrier Gr9A?

God no more harrier please

1 Like

We don’t have ASRAAM / AMRAAM or weaponry like that in game currently. So im not sure why it would be the case to compare that.

2 Likes

Sure, those make sense when AMRAAMs come into the game, which will hopefully be sooner rather than later.

“Of other in game nations”, it doesn’t say “of all other in game nations”.

1 Like

So if no AMRAAM and everything else keeps getting denied then F18 is probably the best bet as it’s the only option where SARH is even compatible

1 Like

@Ace_of_LuftWaffe
@_Renzo

Fair enough I guess…

1 Like

F-15A too

We already have Harrier GR.7. Right now, Britain is not in need of another CAS Harrier that, with the current weaponry in game, would not bring anything super significant over the GR.7.

10 Likes

So, we go back to asking for other countries’ planes.