Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Kid named placeholder loadouts:

1 Like

They’re not placeholders… that’s reductionist on top of being incorrect.
We’re not reenacting wars here.

There is no evidence at all for both the Gripen getting 9M and it not getting 9M. So calling it placeholder loadouts is far from incorrect until we get that confirmation.

1 Like

I think I just had a dream last night where there was a devblog about the leopard 2E coming to the game

4 Likes

Is it a technical moderator?, there is a difference between those and community helpers

This, 2a6ex (pretty much the same), tvm and maybe pso vt are the lost likely ones yeah

1 Like

I swear if the december update brings rank VIII ground with the 2A6EX (or PSO-VT), M1A2 SEPv2 and T-90M I will probably socially isolate myself for a week to grind.

2 Likes

and? both are gaijin staff

All Escargot has to do for France is bring the Leclerc’s closer to their IRL values and they have a tank that’s still competitive without having to develop an entirely new one. They’re getting power crept more and more in the state their in.
It’s going to be a while for the XLR and I don’t want a nerfed version just to get it sooner. Which hopefully resources are going into filling our 9.3-11.7 gap. Which hopefully includes a squadron or premium vehicle.

2 Likes

btw

and dont forget the new nv(only for bmp2m though, maybe they forgot?)

not necasarily, some are just voluntary helpers and like smin already said, his words arent a fact

Well he could be friends with ether one of the dev or a mod. We all know what the Gripen is coming this year but even without him the chances of AIM-120 is still high

still like i said, they were not officialy confirmed only highly likely speculation, only my 3 named thigns are 100% certain

2 Likes

Community Helpers are not staff. They are community members that are simply recognised for being helpful in the community.

Technical Moderators (as with all Moderators) are also not employees but community team members who volunteer their time.

Staff would be Community Managers or Community Co-ordinators.

8 Likes

So that means you are the only gaijin staff on the forum?

thank you confirming what i said^^

1 Like

dont know about you, but i already had conversations with stona as well xD

technical moderators might get some knowledge in regards to suggestions or status of bug reports, but in regards to next updates or the specifics of releases they propably dont have any knowledge

1 Like

RazorVon absolutely moist right now at the idea of becoming a Gaijin helper.

God forbid

4 Likes