Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I remember the actual Chinese leak but not that one . I have a feeling someone just copied the Chinese one and added random sh*t to it.

Lol

“The Vickers Mk 2 did not proceed beyond a mock-up although”

Literally what ive been thinking

1 Like

problem is that isnt the original one

IIRC there were youtubers talking about it months before it came. I think theres like 4 years old russian video about what Gaijin could add.

Also literally most of these come from forum suggestion, Object 775 for example does, anyone can look what has been passed to devs and make a fake list containing them.

Even then though it still came out before 90% of the vehicles were shown, dont get me wrong im still not gonne believe everything I see but I enjoy entertaining the ideas

Nice, another weird list

that one was for the last update, we are talking about the believability of the weird 2 premium f 15 , su 27 list

They are not really that weird as gaijin need to sell them something interested but usable too, something that will catches the eye for the wallet warriors.

They got to him :,(

those realy seem like rank 7 premiums, ignoring that we already got the m1kvt recently. If the M1A1HC is rank 6 premium, it will fuck off the M1KVT opponents even more (which honestly will be funny , but understandable)

Ever heard of a dirty money tactic ? lmao

The average memory span for WT players are at best half a month when rank 8 is announced with these new premiums of course the wallet warriors will get all ticklish with the hype and forget they already have the KVT.

Remember they have so much data on you well too much.

2 Likes

As an Abrams collector you bet I would get that premium.

2 Likes

Told you @x_Shini lol

/j

1 Like

But honestly these cool cosmetic premium variants of TT vehicles are the best kind of top tier premiums.

It gives people a cool premium they can buy and it doesn’t lock unique content behind a paywall.

1 Like

100% m8 and tbh most of the premiums should be like this

1 Like

or just very similar, like Puma and KF41

1 Like

passive sonar worked basically the same as last event. The faster you went, the noisier and more detectable you became.

You also had an active sonar, which would give you a precise firing solution up to a certain distance, but would also give away your position.
Torps were manually guided, like piloting a plane but underwater (i remember they went to 300 km/h as well), and you basically had to ram them in the enemy subs

The event was pretty pleasent imo, but i felt like everybody (myself included) was a bit confused, since the UI was really different and the mechanics unusual.

You also had a mapping of the ocean’s bottom, since the depth were much greater than the last event, and it was pretty dark down there.

If you want to know more there’s this topic

Made a few submarine trees myself for lols here

Would love to see what trees you come up with !

1 Like

Well, popcorn’s out for tomorrow i guess

If only this could happen to every country, and not always the same that have already one or more premiums like that.