Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

you can let them in the storage for now , devblog’s wont come at least (absolute minimum) until tuesday , most likely more wednesday or thursday , basing from the previous realese date of the first devblog’s for the december update

The 10th of October surely is later than the 19th of September ([News] Meet Major Update “Sons of Attila”! - News - War Thunder), no matter where in the world you are located.

I dont think the image you posted there were even the leak in question.

However, you are right, not many of the leaked vehicles already had a devblog.

de👏co👏ys👏

yeah yeah, take your conspiracy theories elsewhere

besides that wasnt my main point, just that the original wasnt from that person

Not sure why they’d give Russia or USA a new top tier jet. This is mega hopium from USA/RUS mains. Especially considering they already gave USA and Russia F-16C and MiG-29SMT an update or two ago. There’s 0 need for them to be given more

M1A1HC is already in TT which would make no sense for it as premium
Challenger 2 OES (essentially just megatron CR2) is in files, but I highly doubt they’d do it. CR2 just wouldn’t sell, plus there’s Challenger DS and countless other UK premiums. this’d be a TT addition

The list is mega fake to me

because if it is real, they probably plan to add the earliest versions that can’t carry arhs to test the waters with those new jets

i agree but refer to my first reply

it came from the same person that leaked the kings of battle list(the one with, supposedly, many mistakes)

1 Like

What “mistakes” the Chinese dude didn’t even claim it was an update list it could of been a development list

the ones people said it got wrong, like the a6e swip

I keep seeing folks mentioning Su-27 and F-15 and stuff. I don’t see it happening this update at all.

The UK is confirmed as getting a new top tier jet
Sweden is confirmed as getting a new top tier jet
If anything, this update is shaping up to a "balance the rest of the game up to the standard of USA/RUS/CHI/ITL/GER/FRA

There’s nothing to suggest USA or Russia getting heavy air supremacy planes which would be the stars of the update, not Gripen and whatever UK is getting

3 Likes

Most of the ones on there are publically visible in the SDK. It doesn’t mean they’re coming, it’s huge guesswork on that lists part

i dont see it either but people keep inhaling hopium because “uhm this country doesnt have a jet that can carry arhs therefore f15 confirmed”

while ignoring that smin said not all countries will get an arh

1 Like

Because they make the most money for Gaijin. US/RU mains might not even play other nations so if they don’t get something they won’t spend money on the game during the biggest holidays of the year, which is just bad business. The only reason minor nations get skipped is because they don’t have a big enough volume to justify sacrificing content for other nations at the time.

1 Like

most likely the gripen , thx to south africa

1 Like

Plus I want to add there is a three months gap to the next and with pretty much zero premiums with the last update.
So I wouldn’t be surprised if they went all ham in this update.

1 Like

It is not “most likely” the Gripen, it is possibly the Gripen.

Gripen C from SAAF
F-18 from Canada or Australia
(I’d absolutely hate it but…) Mig-29 from India

then you have native airframes

Sea harrier FA2
Harrier Gr9A
Tornado Gr4
Typhoon DA2
Tornado F3 CSP

We have so many options, but we just have no idea what it “might” be currently

6 Likes

be honest with yourself , do you seriously think gaijin will try to had different vehicles for different nation’s if the oportunity to had the same for all of them is possible

1 Like

I just straight up do not see this happening. Su-27 and F-15 would be cool but it’s not the update for it imo

Im going to hurt you. Severely. But without datalink so you might dodge it

1 Like

BAe Hawk 200 too