Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

The information I read from the Internet is the same as yours, the flankers in the late Chinese period are better. But our community remains pessimistic, and we think that Gaijin’s bias against China will affect his decision-making, and they won’t send us a better plane than they do.

Now it’s the fantasy moment: so there will be a J20 (although this plane is still the highest level of secrecy, we have no way of knowing anything about this plane)

It flies 👍

3 Likes

If you want to discuss Chinese flankers, go here

I think gaijin will mess up the Chinese flank because there is too little information, even the rwr is secret, no one knows what model the latest rwr is.

J20 won’t be alone in that almost all aircraft at its tier are just as secret

For example, SA-15, I don’t think gaijin will directly add J11A for China, but instead add SU-27SK, the first imported Russian product that China got, the Soviet Union may get SU-27 basic, he can’t launch R77, Su-27 basic can be almost identical to Su-27SK for the game

2 Likes

It should be noted that we’ve already passed into the era of “secrecy”, though mostly in ground vehicles.

The exact composition of older tanks like Abrams is still hush hush, and we are left with mostly guesswork. Even more so with vehicles like PUMA which is only a few years old, and in the case of 2s38 which hasn’t even finished development yet.

Early J-11 models cannot use R-77, only J-11A can use it.

Yes, the Chinese modified J11A can be equipped with R77, but the original SU27SK can’t be equipped with R77, so I don’t think gaijin will add J11A until the basic SU30 is added to the game

CR2 is plagued with that as well. Even basic things like L27A1s length I think is up for debate

I would prefer to give a J11 that can launch pl12, because in my opinion, China needs pl12 more than R77 (of course I won’t refuse to give R77)

I guess currently rumor new rank ground vehicle toptier with ground vehicle toptier premium pack pre order, great britain & france IFV toptier, another battleship rank VI and heavy 4th generation fighter aircraft from 3 countries

Unless everything below rank four or wherever would be comprised of entirely copy and paste and vehicles with minor modifications.

It has two wings (four if you count canards).

There are many Flankers that can launch PL-12. China has also modified the Su-30 to use PL-12, but I don’t expect PL-8 anymore. Gaijin doesn’t know the difference between PL8 and PL8B.

I reckon based upon the J8-F Dev post China is far more likely to recieve PL-12 and I would be willing to bet that part of the reason for why China hasnt gotten more domestic airframes is because PL-12 is needed as the BVR option. Same for many western nations needing Aim-120 for BVR.

The PL-9 was found in the files, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it comes on a J-11 or J-10 some time soon.

pL-9 is a foreign trade air-to-air missile that can only be used on JF-17, J-7 and other foreign trade aircraft. The main air-to-air missile of J-10 and J-11 is PL-8B.

My guess is that there will be a J-7 export variant as squadron or premium vehicle

Source?

You have to understand that the SD-10/PL-12 is almost the same missile as the AIM120C, the PL12 is not realistic in the short term unless gaijin seriously weakens the PL12’s metrics; And the development of J11 in China is not just a model called J11, just like SU27 also has many models, such as Su27, Su 27S, Su 27P, Su 27SK/SKM. China’s J11 is the first imported Russian original SU27SK→ China’s imitation SU27SK→J11A (the self-produced early model does not have R77 launch capability) →J11A (the later model with R77 launch capability after improvement by Belarus). It was not until the J11B that it was able to launch the PL12 as well as the Chinese-purchased SU30MKII

1 Like