Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

God looking back at the the F-14/16 teasers they were epic i cant wait to see what they will do with the Eagle drop 🤣

2 Likes

Please not. China needs a J8B premium imo, looking at what other countries got.

I guess maybe new event vehicle aircraft toptier at rank 8 from Italy or great britain tech tree in winter event this year

1 Like

There’s not much left to add for Italy that wouldn’t be right at the top or very close to it, so I very much doubt it’ll be Italian. Britain could get something like a Harrier GR.5 with decreased weapon loadouts so it could be put at a decently lower BR, however.

I just hope that there will be more domestic weapons and equipment, and of course my friend you are very right. I just don’t want to see a castrated Soviet piece of equipment appear on the Chinese tech tree (personal opinion)

1 Like

If we see the flanker and the leak is in fact correct, then I also fully expect the J-11

2 Likes

@Deathmisser I guess keep us updated on if they ever drop a part II for that leak list. The only reason I’m interested is simply because that guy has been right before if it really is him

1 Like

a unique thing for Britain modelled 100% accurately? did pigs fly and has hell frozen over

Both and neither.

1 Like

PL-9 is for export, using the technology of PL-8, and PL-9C is the technology of PL-8B.

1 Like

I cannot read Chinese.

Google Translate, please :)

No. A link the article would suffice.

J-8B is already in the TT, but we can expect other J-8 variants e.g J-8C, J-8H, J-8 Peace Pearl, F-8IIM, to appear as event/squadron/premium vehicles

1 Like

I can help you translate. The article makes it clear that the PL9 is an export model of the PL8, which uses the technology of the PL8. From what I understand, these two are the same thing. It behaves in the game just like AIM-9P and AIM-9J

Thank you very much. I guess the next step up in terms of Chinese IR missiles will the PL-8B or something, then.

1 Like

I guess Shenyang F-8IIM would be event vehicle aircraft toptier rank 8 because fitted Russian Phazotron Zhuk-8II radar and russian Air-to-Air Missile

Shenyang J-8D & J-8H could be research tech tree rank 8 and located between J-8B & J-8F

If JH-7A get PL-12 BVRAAM, I guess in the future could add Lead-In Fighter Trainer (LIFT)/Light combat aircraft (LCA) 11.7 or 12.0 BR between Nanchang Q-5L and Xian JH-7A

What China lacks in the game is IRCCM and better mechs. I’m looking forward to it as much as you do

1 Like

Harrier GR.5 as a event vehicle ? It’s possible and could be 11.3 BR

Yes, I expect J-8 Peace Pearl and F-8IIM will apear as event / squadron / premium vehicle some point in future.
If J-8F receives PL-12, I expect it to move up in BR and Gaijin adding J-8H to take its place. I am not so sure about J-8D as the main difference with J-8B is IFR ability.