Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Pretty sure india could start at WW2

I see

Yeah but itd be all copypasta of britain, so i say start it at independence.

With that said id support it starting earlier if that meant a commonwealth country finally got a f-cking tech tree grant.

Question did India exist during WW2?

No that was the British Raj which is something else.

I’m not unhappy, I am confused. There is something lost in translation here.

As long as we get the Arjun im happy

Nah, as long as a nation can start at rank 1 it should start at rank 1

1 Like

I mean, i dont disagree with you. Even isreal can.

1 Like

Yes, my friend, I wanted each nation to have its own unique vehicles, and that they would be of the same strength and have their own unique strengths. I don’t mean anything, and I’m sorry if I upset you, brothers

2 Likes

Yeah its all good no one is upset
It seems there are some differences of j11 from the su27 like what the airframe is made from
And uses domestic weapons

In fact, about the J11, in the improved model of this aircraft, the engine and radar, as well as the materials used in the fuselage, etc., are independently developed, including missiles and fire control systems. The J11 and su27 just look the same

2 Likes
Spoiler

asdasdad

h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e

2 Likes

We should all talk more like this, brothers.

Whats the difference between a j11 and a j16 btw?

He never mentioned which nation the Rafale was for though, just asking if it could come to the game.

It would certainly be in France tech tree, at the very least.

And if gajin wanted to anger everyone uk as indan
Which at the point it would come we should have the eurofighter so it would be pointless

He didnt even mention the Rafale for china initially that was someone else

“How to create a PR disaster in 1 easy step.”

In other words, I don’t think they’ll do it.

Edit: I would be OK with the Arjun though, I don’t even care how they implement it. As long as it gets it’s PCB ammo I’m happy.

3 Likes

To be fair, PR disasters are kinda gaijin’s thing.

2 Likes

The development of J11 and J16 is more complicated, and from the information I can see. It can be inaccurately expressed as: J11 (including subsequent upgraded models) is a self-developed version of su27, and J16 is an independently developed and upgraded version of su30. Probably so, I’m not really incorrect

4 Likes

Thats what ive gathered from what i have seen as well
I know as the later flankers get added the Chinese one will be the better one but it depends on gajin to add it right

1 Like